Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > >

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 01:06 PM   #21
Pinhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartagram_62 View Post
I should of pointed this out in my original post but never mind, the Rayman Origin trophy lists are ever so slightly different.
hmm, are they now, I had them open side by side and did scrolled down scanning for differences, didn't notice. I'll have another look. I do remember seeing a game where there was 1 trophy that was a bit different, think it was 1 of the MGS:HD games, but it was basically the same requirement, they just phrased the description a bit different.

But I'll have a look, a bit slower this time around

Quote:
Originally Posted by warturtle16 View Post
Just a quick update/pointer(UMvC3), if you bought Jill and/or Shuma Gorath on either System you should get it on the other system. It should work for those who for Jill and Shuma for free through MvC3:FTTW special edition. I read it was limited time only, but still see that in the PSN on vita.
That's a good thing right there - I'll add it (buy them first chance I'll get as I will be getting the PS3 version later sometime) and keep an eye on wether they pull it off later. I see that the complete bundle is also crossing, good for the fashionistas

*** I'm thinking of an edit of OP that makes the titles stand out more and a sign for each Cross-Type for a fast read referance. My personal reason for doing that is that I've so far bought games I want, check roadmap to be aware of difficulty stacks, missables, online, timesinks etc, further research after 1playthrough to get plat. And then there's the Trophy-Whoring where I've been borrowing easy games from friends and buying games that look fun enough to be worth the plat and researched when I get home. That's of course led to some disasters (*coughLarrycough*) but after having stranded myself on a couple of adhoc games, I seriously wanna add a giant warning label on all things Adhoc trophy related...until Sony sort this out and give us Ad-hoc Party for Vita

And I wanna see if it's possible to make some sort of quick-guide for the likes of BlazBlue and MGS duo, and other games that will come with...complicated sharing capabilities...let's call it that
But can MGS be summed up, last I checked people were experiencing various issues and still no solid this is 100% way to go?
Dynasty Warriors 6:E, 7, 7:E, 8, 8XL - Warriors Orochi 3 - One Piece - Trinity - Sengoku Basara SH - Hyperdimension Neptunia - Borderlands 1 & 2 - Tekken HD, 6, TTT2 - Heavy Rain - Killzone SF & Mercs

Need Boostin:

PS3: FotNS:Ken's Rage 2

Last edited by Pinhead; 08-27-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:33 AM   #22
mcnichoj

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Silver   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

I was thinking about making a thread like this a while ago but was too lazy.

Maybe add a "announced" section too?
Like the new Ratchet and PlayStation All-Stars plus some other game were annoucned cross-buy and before the Vita was released they said Street Fighter X Tekken was going to support cross-buy DLC.

You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler
Old 09-05-2012, 04:10 PM   #23
warturtle16

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Just wanted to point you in the direction of Zen Pinball 2. Not sure how the download or previous tables works, but from what I was reading it is cross playable?

Goals for 2014:
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Accomplishments:

Cards:
Old 09-05-2012, 06:04 PM   #24
Pinhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by warturtle16 View Post
Just wanted to point you in the direction of Zen Pinball 2. Not sure how the download or previous tables works, but from what I was reading it is cross playable?
Ye I'm trying to figure this one out myself, I feel it's a bit to pricy to buy if I only get the Vita table packs for the asking price, while it'd be a very spot-on price if I'm getting both. It's gonna be the dealbreaker for me.

They did state that having the old Marvel tables should grant you them for this game for free. That's the only solid piece I found so far

Well, I'm dl'ing free trial of both versions right now, will update here when I figure this out. But I doubt there is cross purchase on this, they tend to state that very clearly on the store when that's the case, as it boosts sales.

Cross-Purchase, and should Import all owned older tables and all ZP2 purchases are cross-purchase, says so 1st time you start game up
I also got the Zen Pinball Classics table pack for free, both Vita and PS3. Maybe we're supposed to?
I'm thinking if it won't be more trophies for the buck if I buy the Marvel Pinball game and DLC for that, import to this one on both consoles? haven't checked the trophy list on this yet, but I'll look into this before rushing into any purchases

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnichoj View Post
I was thinking about making a thread like this a while ago but was too lazy.

Maybe add a "announced" section too?
Like the new Ratchet and PlayStation All-Stars plus some other game were annoucned cross-buy and before the Vita was released they said Street Fighter X Tekken was going to support cross-buy DLC.
Lol, ye I check your Vita game thread once in a while, you beat me to that when I was being lazy

But dude, that's awesome news as I'm getting SFxT for the Vita, but to show Capcom that I don't like their 'marketing policies' on the PS3 version I'm not getting that, but I can borrow it for a day or 2 to pop trophies if that would be the case, so great news to me.
I'd like to add these as long as they're cofirmed, ie not just a rumor or wishful thinking from a forum, but actually a statement saying so, you got these from any reliable links I could give a quick sniff? If I have excess time tonight I'll search it a bit as I'm very happy about these news
Dynasty Warriors 6:E, 7, 7:E, 8, 8XL - Warriors Orochi 3 - One Piece - Trinity - Sengoku Basara SH - Hyperdimension Neptunia - Borderlands 1 & 2 - Tekken HD, 6, TTT2 - Heavy Rain - Killzone SF & Mercs

Need Boostin:

Last edited by Pinhead; 09-05-2012 at 06:43 PM.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:02 PM   #25
Pinhead

ZEN PINBALL 2
If you get this game and don't have older games read this

They charge 20 DKR for Captain America for the new ZP2, but going into the older Marvel Pinball game's DLC I could buy it for 15, get it for MP, and it imports into ZP2 for free on both systems, saving a 5-er here, 15 on a table bundle, amounts to some free tables for those interested

Need Boostin:

Old 09-05-2012, 08:25 PM   #26
marcello

Zen Pinball 2 has some trophy transfer. Pinball Pro, Pinball Alliance and Pinball Explorer all popped for me after playing a single table on the PS3 version, after earning them on the Vita version, which are cumulative ones. I haven't earned Pinball Fanatic, the last cumulative one, so I cant check that one.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #27
Pinhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcello View Post
Zen Pinball 2 has some trophy transfer. Pinball Pro, Pinball Alliance and Pinball Explorer all popped for me after playing a single table on the PS3 version, after earning them on the Vita version, which are cumulative ones. I haven't earned Pinball Fanatic, the last cumulative one, so I cant check that one.
Sweet, the BlazBlue effect it's my personal favorite. It's where all accumulative progress & trophies work together, but 'one-off's' need to be unlocked on their own.

I did try popping the trophy on Ghost Rider for doin the 3-loop on the Vita, then failing the table on PS3 for scores to sync, and ye, all scores from my Vita progress, emblems for friend leaderboards etc, transferred but not the one-off trophy.

Love hearing that the accumulating ones do. That's the only logical way for the games to function in a 'continue gaming on the go' way

Need Boostin:

Old 09-06-2012, 04:26 AM   #28
sweett310

Awards Showcase Member of the Month Winner   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 6 Champions - Trophy Poppin' Daddies   A+ Thread Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Maximum Clubs Top 5   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Big fan of the Zen Pinball games, so I bought all tables and can give any details once I start getting in to them individually.

One question I do have since I'm a new Vita owner, but do the Cross-Trophy games (like Motorstorm RC and Soundshapes) work both ways. I.E. If you earn them first on Vita, will they unlock on PS3 as well? Every descriptor I've read has them going from PS3 to Vita but just want to make sure they're both ways.

**I do not accept blank friend requests. **
Old 09-06-2012, 04:53 AM   #29
Pinhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweett310 View Post
Big fan of the Zen Pinball games, so I bought all tables and can give any details once I start getting in to them individually.

One question I do have since I'm a new Vita owner, but do the Cross-Trophy games (like Motorstorm RC and Soundshapes) work both ways. I.E. If you earn them first on Vita, will they unlock on PS3 as well? Every descriptor I've read has them going from PS3 to Vita but just want to make sure they're both ways.
Good point, I've installed Sound Shapes on both systems, not started game yet, I'll make sure to start out on the vita and see, though I really don't believe that should be an issue.
I have made the inital save while logged into PSN on MGS2 HD, but aint played it yet or got the PS3 version yet to confirm that.
And I have tried back and forthing progress on MS:RC, it worked both ways, so I'm assuming the trophies do to.
BlazBlue CSE, I literally throw the save-file back and forth almost every day without hiccups, but in cases like this one, you wanna be sure which one is a further progress, so as to not overwrite with an older save from the cloud.

Need Boostin:

Old 09-06-2012, 06:31 AM   #30
warturtle16

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I actually did all of Sound Shapes on Vita because it felt better for me. When I got my plat, I turned on my PS3, dloaded the PS3 version, and did the cloud save. I got my PS3 plat in just under 3 minutes.

Goals for 2014:

Accomplishments:

Cards:
Closed Thread

Tags
cross, ps3, trophies, vita