PS Vita's Cross-controller List

Gunnerie

With this new function out now for the PS Vita we will probably be seeing alot more games comming with this function available to us.

(For those who are unaware of it, the Cross-controller function can be found on the PS Vita's Remote play start-up screen.)

While I will try and fully confirm all of these games that I can. I can't confirm all of them. So confirmation for those games added to the list will go to the respected person for their information contrubution. As will anyone that can confirm info about games that may be releasing with this function.

Edited by Gunnerie

People who have found information about games that will be releasing with this function:

bigdrama25 ~ Little Big Planet 2

DarkStar83x ~ Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Gunnerie ~ Sing Star Digital/XMB

Pinhead ~ Marvel Vs Capcom 3

(This is not saying the game is actually going to have the function upon release. Though we can hope they all will be on the list.)

Edited by Gunnerie

Other notes for this thread:

1: While the Sing Star is not accessed through the Cross-controller button it still is accessed through remote play, but the function is not the same as a remote play game. The remote play turns the PS Vita into a song select controller.

You can add Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 to that list. There´s an option called Ultimate Controller within the game on Vita, hook that up with the game running on PS3 and you can use the Vita as your Fight-Pad, utilizing front/rear-touchpad shortcuts etc.

Requires you to have both versions of the game, needless to say

no need to credit, just keep collecting and piling that info, I´ll drop a post if I try out or hear about some more :D

Edited by Pinhead