Buy Digital Get 2 Copies?

SirkSirk

Couldn't find a thread on it, is there a list of games where if you buy a digital version for the vita you get it for the ps3 as well? I heard marvel was one of them, and the dlc characters too. I think wipeout 2048 was one as well, but I have no idea how to find this out. I thought it'd be for dungeon hunter, but the ps3 version of it still tries to charge.

Couldn't find a thread on it, is there a list of games where if you buy a digital version for the vita you get it for the ps3 as well? I heard marvel was one of them, and the dlc characters too. I think wipeout 2048 was one as well, but I have no idea how to find this out. I thought it'd be for dungeon hunter, but the ps3 version of it still tries to charge.

Wipeout 2048 isn't in this program, nor is dungeon hunter. Motorstorm RC is but only if you purchase it on the PS3, the free Scion sponsored one is only for the vita.

Motorstorm RC and Hustle Kings are the only ones in North America. Top Darts is also one in Europe.

What you heard about Wipeout & Marvel isn't about the games and about the DLC. With Marvel the DLC works on both systems while with Wipeout if you own Wipeout and the Fury DLC on PS3 you get the course packs from those for 2048 when that is released.

You guys got any sources? I was hoping they'd list these deals somewhere on the playstation site, but it doesn't seem like it. Where did you guys get this information?

Motorstorm RC I read about in a blog post on the PS.Blog. Hustle Kings I just know was advertised as being immediately compatible with the Vita without any further purchases.

From how you have been speaking I assume you have a vita already, yes? If you open the PS Store on the Vita just go to Cross-Play Games (PS Vita/PS3) and any game that is available that can be cross played will be located there.