PSV online pass codes for different PSN regions

pauloxzak

Yes unfortunately. If an online pass is required, your account need to be the same region as the game in order to redeem it. A stupid move by Sony imo.

Totally agree, it was already a big shame that I couldn't get trophies for katsuragi misato's news project game and toro station due to that silly online pass system :(

The trophies are disabled unless you use the JP PSN account. You can still play it though on your US account if you download it by switching to the JP PSN account and switching back to the US account without reformatting the memory stick.

Wait.What? You mean EVERY game of different region will be disabled regardless of anything? So if I buy Tales of Innocence R for my vita I won't get trophies AT ALL?!? This is crazy! :mad: Are you sure of that? What do you mean by switching accounts without reformatting the MS? :confused:

Totally agree, it was already a big shame that I couldn't get trophies for katsuragi misato's news project game and toro station due to that silly online pass system :(

Wait.What? You mean EVERY game of different region will be disabled regardless of anything? So if I buy Tales of Innocence R for my vita I won't get trophies AT ALL?!? This is crazy! :mad: Are you sure of that? What do you mean by switching accounts without reformatting the MS? :confused:

Might be just for downloadable games since accounts are tied to downloaded content from the PSN (this is why you need to activate your Vita). When I was logged into my Japanese PSN account and tried playing Plants vs Zombies the trophies were disabled. When I played Tales of Innocence R Demo on my US account, the trophies were disabled (Demo with trophies?? :confused:)

Here's a video of what I'm talking about. Just don't switch too often or your account gets suspended temporarily.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjbbeOBNto]How to download items from ANY region to the PlayStation Vita. - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by FluffyCushions