XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > >

Old 02-20-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
YenRou

Send a message via ICQ to YenRou Send a message via MSN to YenRou Send a message via Yahoo to YenRou

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Default PS store problems?

I just bought my Vita today and can't access the PS store, I keep getting "This service is not available in your country/region".

Why is that?

Also in Uncharted - Golden Abyss, every time I try to access Black Market, I always get the "Online features have been disabled" message.

What's that supposed to mean?
Old 02-20-2012, 03:12 PM   #2
Pesico

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Word of Mouth - Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Platinum Submission   Silver Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

The Vita comes out in your country on February 22nd. The store simply isn't up yet. They have said they aim for it to be up at midnight on the 22nd. Meaning everyone that get's it at the midnights sale or in the morning should be able to access the PS Store.

As for your other question. Have you tried accessing Black Market from the LiveArea screen?

Thanks to ESYLD for the signature picture.
| Twitter | YouTube | Blog | PSN |
Pesico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:20 PM   #3
YenRou

Send a message via ICQ to YenRou Send a message via MSN to YenRou Send a message via Yahoo to YenRou

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze

Hmm weird my account is Singaporean and the vita was released last month there I think. (I saw people buying them at shops)

But my psvita is German but I don't think the ps store is affected by that?

Also I will try to look for that live area thing you mentioned haven't been able to check out all the apps yet

Thanks!
Old 02-20-2012, 03:22 PM   #4
YenRou

Nvm thanks again

http://asia.cnet.com/crave/sony-ps-v...e-62212883.htm

Really loving it so far. Very elegant, love the constant, chill background music, reminds me of a lounge

Last edited by YenRou; 02-20-2012 at 03:39 PM.
YenRou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:38 PM   #5
Pesico

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Word of Mouth - Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Platinum Submission   Silver Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

I just assumed you had a german SEN account. I have no idea why you get that then. Does Singapore have a PS Store?

The Livearea screen isn't an app. It's the screen you get to when you click on an app, for example Uncharted in your case.

Thanks to ESYLD for the signature picture.
| Twitter | YouTube | Blog | PSN |
Pesico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:47 PM   #6
YenRou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesico View Post
I just assumed you had a german SEN account. I have no idea why you get that then. Does Singapore have a PS Store?

The Livearea screen isn't an app. It's the screen you get to when you click on an app, for example Uncharted in your case.
Singapore has a PS store as well, but like the link which I posted one post above states, the PS Vita will be released on the 22nd as well!

It's the only Asian country which gets it so late. The PS Vitas I've seen there were all imports from Japan!