PS store problems?

YenRou

I just bought my Vita today and can't access the PS store, I keep getting "This service is not available in your country/region".

Why is that?

Also in Uncharted - Golden Abyss, every time I try to access Black Market, I always get the "Online features have been disabled" message.

What's that supposed to mean?

The Vita comes out in your country on February 22nd. The store simply isn't up yet. They have said they aim for it to be up at midnight on the 22nd. Meaning everyone that get's it at the midnights sale or in the morning should be able to access the PS Store.

As for your other question. Have you tried accessing Black Market from the LiveArea screen?

Hmm weird my account is Singaporean and the vita was released last month there I think. (I saw people buying them at shops)

But my psvita is German but I don't think the ps store is affected by that?

Also I will try to look for that live area thing you mentioned ;) haven't been able to check out all the apps yet :)

Thanks!

I just assumed you had a german SEN account. I have no idea why you get that then. Does Singapore have a PS Store?

The Livearea screen isn't an app. It's the screen you get to when you click on an app, for example Uncharted in your case.

Singapore has a PS store as well, but like the link which I posted one post above states, the PS Vita will be released on the 22nd as well!

It's the only Asian country which gets it so late. The PS Vitas I've seen there were all imports from Japan!