Ohhh realy who cares?

Hiruko_Spew

Well i been doing alot of youtubeing latly, and have discovered alot of ppl bad mouthing the PS VITA. DOnt get me wronge i beleave everyone should have a opinion on the unit but for god sake. Everyone who says something bad are all thos dam 360 fan boys just to name one persons channel, and iam pretty sure youll all know him or seen him its FUCKIN Champ Chong. His last episode was just crap and handing out fasle info, about the Vita that some major brand stores are not seelin it because of the price. Oh really i called all 3 stores he mentioned in the vid and he was lieing only 1 store is not sellin it justs person to hand out fasl information to make his xbox fan boys pleased. srry for the rant about this but it just pisses me off.

So what do you guys think about this?

Well i been doing alot of youtubeing latly, and have discovered alot of ppl bad mouthing the PS VITA. DOnt get me wronge i beleave everyone should have a opinion on the unit but for god sake. Everyone who says something bad are all thos dam 360 fan boys just to name one persons channel, and iam pretty sure youll all know him or seen him its FUCKIN Champ Chong. His last episode was just crap and handing out fasle info, about the Vita that some major brand stores are not seelin it because of the price. Oh really i called all 3 stores he mentioned in the vid and he was lieing only 1 store is not sellin it justs person to hand out fasl information to make his xbox fan boys pleased. srry for the rant about this but it just pisses me off.

So what do you guys think about this?

Your topic's title contradicts your topic's content

What kind of ratings are on said YouTube videos?

The worst you can do is thumbs down these videos and call him vulgarities in the comments...

I wouldn't get worked up over it... if it's just fanboyism.

Now Skyrim 2012 GOTY--that's something to get hypertensive about.

Your right fanboyism ahh its just sad

I don't know why people care about the price. I listened to David Jaffe on Podtoid the other day and he said people who think something is worth the full price will buy it for that price, then people who want it for a lower price can wait for the price to drop and people should be fine with that. If they don't want to pay full price, they'll have to wait. I personally don't know why people think it's so expensive. $250 for a machine like this isn't too much. The memory cards are a bit overpriced though.

"Who cares?" Apparently you do since your angry at ChampChong. I don't watch his videos though, perhaps he just made a mistake? It's no big deal to list the incorrect amount of stores selling the Vita. I loathe the Vita to, for many reasons that I explained in detail but I can't be bothered to explain here.

"Who cares?" Apparently you do since your angry at ChampChong. I don't watch his videos though, perhaps he just made a mistake? It's no big deal to list the incorrect amount of stores selling the Vita. I loathe the Vita to, for many reasons that I explained in detail but I can't be bothered to explain here.

What about the vita do you loathe? If you can't be bothered to go into detail, then link to where you posted your reasons for loathing it.

As the thread title says... 'who cares', others are entitled to express their own opinions on everything/Vita and it won't always be what you wanted to hear but thats life.

Now you've got it off your chest I'll close the thread since it's going nowhere fast, and we don't need rant threads on every little thing, probably better off sharing it here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/general-off-topic/32977-little-things-annoy-you.html.

:locked: