Trophies are achievable in Demos...

GODCHILD1020

At least in the demo I played so far. I played Michael Jackson: The experience HD and I earn a trophy and now it's on my trophy list. I will update as I play the demos.

Maybe it was a Glitch when I downloaded it, It shows nothing about it being a demo. Not even a Icon that ask to buy the full game.

Edited by GODCHILD1020

I saw people talking about this on RFD and it turns out it's the full game. Consider yourself lucky, I'm sure they're gonna fix that pretty quickly.

EDIT: So it's still up in the PS Store on PS3. Get it quickly guys, it's a $40 game for free. Just search for the demo and select it and you'll be downloading the full game. I was gonna buy this anyway, so that saved me $40. Someone at Sony made a big mistake....

Edited by Pyramat

I saw people talking about this on RFD and it turns out it's the full game. Consider yourself lucky, I'm sure they're gonna fix that pretty quickly.

EDIT: So it's still up in the PS Store on PS3. Get it quickly guys, it's a $40 game for free. Just search for the demo and select it and you'll be downloading the full game. I was gonna buy this anyway, so that saved me $40. Someone at Sony made a big mistake....

I certainly noticed when you get to the download page it does not say demo on it. Very much explains GODCHILD's "issue" ;)

Download the demo, and once the download starts, you'll be downloading the full game. Even in your download history it's listed as the full game, so I don't think there's any way for them to take it away from you once you've downloaded it.

Well props man, thanks for the heads up. I downloaded it, might play it if I get a Vita on the 22nd. If Sony does end up changing it I'm sure GodChild will edit his post.

Edit: Yeah you are correct. When you download the Little Deviants demo it says "PS Vita Demo" after it's on your console waiting to be installed whereas the MJ Experience game says "PS Vita Game"

Edited by QuantumMercury

Oh well, I'm always teaching my kid that stealing is wrong, even if I get too much change back when I'm at the store, I make it a point to return it.

(Not calling the people who got it for free thieves...just inadvertently "lucky" lol)

Sometimes having a moral compass stuck on "true north" (I'm Canadian afterall :p) ends up costing me a little more sometimes.

I was not going to get that game or demo in the first place. So I really didnt lose anything. :)

There is also an Uncharted Golden Abyss Demo i don' have vita but if someone can tell me if this will have the same errors thanks :)

MJ:TE HD is the only game to be a full game when downloading the demo.

The game is great, but I deleted it. I don't see that game being very portable, when you have to just use the touch screen and the rear pad.

MJ:TE HD is the only game to be a full game when downloading the demo.

The game is great, but I deleted it. I don't see that game being very portable, when you have to just use the touch screen and the rear pad.

alright thanks i don't see the demo listed even if i search though they must of taken it down