PS Vita Taco Bell Codes

oversoul53

thought I'd start this thread for the new Taco Bell PS Vita promotion. If you buy a $5 Big Box Meal at Taco Bell now it comes in a nice Vita themed box with a code that can be redeemed here: Taco Bell | Unlock the Box | Unlock | Home

http://cdn.foodbeast.com.s3.amazonaws.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/taco-bell_playstation-vita.jpg

there's a winner every 15 minutes.

If your code is a winner you get a 3G PS Vita, a copy of Little Deviants, and 4GB memory card and your choice of LittleBigPlanet, ModNation racers: Roadtrip, or MLB 12 The Show (Taco Bell | Unlock the Box | The Reward)

there are 3 ways to win:

1. using the unlock code found on your Taco Bell $5 box.

2. download the Taco Bell app on your app-enabled phone and, using the top of the box from your $5 Big Box Meal, play Reality Fighters Dojo

3. Post a picture or video of what you would do to be one of the first to own a PS Vita. If you receive enough votes from the public, it’s yours!

This thread is for code sharing. Remember: each code is one time use.

If you want a code make a reply to the thread and I will add your name to the list of people requesting codes.

If you have a code you don't want or u already won a Vita or have one pre-ordered, please feel free to share the code with people in this thread. You can post it in the thread for first-come-first-serve, or you can PM it to someone on the list.

If you have received a winning code, please let me know so i can take your name off the list.

as for me, I already have the Vita on pre-order so I'm not in the least bit interested in the codes, and I will be more than happy to share any I get with you guys.

stating with these 2:

[spoiler=codes]C6N F3G N6C N3P

C6N F3G M6J N3P

List of people requesting codes:

Edited by oversoul53

I'm sorry but I don't see the point to this thread. If each code gives you a chance to win a PS Vita, I seriously doubt anyone would be willing to give their codes away ...I know I sure wouldn't......

That's what I'm thinking. Even if I have one pre-ordered, I'm still gonna use the code. If I win, that means I can cancel my pre-order and save $300. It doesn't really make sense to give the codes away.

Is it one of those, each code only works one time per account, contests like Subway? Or is it actually one time per code on any account things?

EDIT - nvm found my answer. And to answer GC it seems like a ton of people are getting boxes with codes that are already used. Allegedly someone has a bot running that enters in all the codes automatically without him needing the box. I guess they used a stupid randomizer algorithm or something.

Edited by sefjwm

How do we know if the employees at Taco Bell didnt use those codes already?

To prevent that, it's usually in the terms of contests like these that employees & their family can't enter.

And now I'm thinking Taco Bell for the rest of the week lol

EDIT: Pfft, just got Taco Bell, they didn't give us boxes so no codes. Called them back, gave us codes over the phone, both invaild. What crap.

Edited by KamiAmaya

I honestly just received a Message on my PS3 asking me for my winning Vita code....

No, I do not have a code. I was being facetious. I was making fun of the fact that people think that there are people out there who would give away or trade winning codes. The comment was written very sarcastically (though apparently not sarcastically enough).

Even if I DID have a code, winning or not, I would not give it to you out of the goodness of my heart. I would win that extra Vita (already pre ordered one) and I would give it to my wife.

If you really want to win, looks like you best get to to eatin' some Taco Bell....