PS Vita: Trophies Detailed (Video)

Flames

The title says it all.

The PS3 ID is the same as some of you may know for the PS VITA.

This guy on youtube shows how PS3 trophies and vita trophys stack on the same PSN ID. Have a look, kudos to the guy who did this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzaZ-RIK-FI&context=C31f0ce6ADOEgsToPDskKVGX4l7FlUOC_DXOLn4NJz]Playstation Vita PSP gaming, welcome park, trophies - YouTube[/ame]

Looking forward to have my Vita :)

The title says it all.

The PS3 ID is the same as some of you may know for the PS VITA.

This guy on youtube shows how PS3 trophies and vita trophys stack on the same PSN ID. Have a look, kudos to the guy who did this video.

Looking forward to have my Vita :)

Awesome find, cant wait for February. :D

Nice video! I'm still wondering one thing though, is it possible to connect my EU PS3 account for a JPN Vita account (so that trophies will show up next to each other)? I will be moving to Japan next year but I don't want to sacrifice all my trophies to be able to download japanese vita games. It just have to work somehow... :(

Edited by Tiduas

Can anyone make out his PSN? Wanted to compare trophies with him and see how it appears on the PS3... or does anyone know of anyone with Vita Trophies already that I could compare with? Thanks :)

I have compared and so far it doesnt show, maybe is trophies arent sync or maybe ps vita/PS3 needs firmware update for that, I dont know. Still many unanswered questions. Check his channel is putting new stuff and ansering some questions.

skyghene22's Channel - YouTube

Edited by Flames

so just to be clear your vita trophies get added to your regular PS3 account as long as you use that account on the vita? thats pretty sweet:) and the screen looks AWESOME:D

@white-Wolf: lol at the gloves in the vidXD (it's not your vid right?)

You have a PSN account, and trophies you earn on PS3 and Vita gets added to the same total. So the answer is yes:)

@white-Wolf: lol at the gloves in the vidXD (it's not your vid right?)

no of course it's not me :rolleyes: , if it was me, then you will see finger prints all over the touch screen :whistle:

You have a PSN account, and trophies you earn on PS3 and Vita gets added to the same total. So the answer is yes

but people still can't access their vita lists from a ps3, right? despite that the total has increased.

but people still can't access their vita lists from a ps3, right? despite that the total has increased.

That is true. Hope they fix that soon. I don't even think we can see the lists on official sites either just yet. Wonder if this is on purpose or not. PS3 trophies can be viewed on the Vita, so it doesn't make much sense to me.

personaly I think the controlls on the vita will take some getting used to, but seeing as most games are a bit more crappy they should be faster to finish, I doubt they'll be easyer though:P

@Pesico: thanks for the answer, glad they can be earned in the same account:)

Edited by Donkey-er