World Tour Mode question

How many seasons are there in the World Tour? I've just started season 3 and only have 212 stars so I guess I am not on schedule to get 980 stars.

It seems to be going on forever - managers office, hotel, charity, practice, injury, play a random game - i really dont know what I am doing!

Most annoying bit was I won a minor tournament just before a major one was scheduled and it said I got an ankle injury and would miss the major tournament!

I think there is 5 seasons (one of them doesn't have a tournament at the end), To get more stars always get the charity work. And when your at the managers office get the shuffle ticket, so if you are going to miss some charity work, just shuffle your tickets around, so you can then land on it.

Thanks very much for the reply. Yes I perservered in the World Tour last night and you are correct it is 5 seasons. I totally blew my star count - ended up with about 680 only!!

Next time through I know what I'll be doing and thanks for the charity and shuffle tips, plus signing the special agent just before a big tournament earned me double stars.

What really blew it for me was getting fined loads of stars for turning up late for tournaments - I think one day I rocked up 9 days late and got 30 stars docked!!

• 1 month later...