Jack of All Trades and Pro Tennis Fan

For Jack of all trades, you need to buy every play style you unlock by playing mini games in world tour.

For pro tennis fan, you just need to play exhibition mode with all real characters. Don't worry about the ?, I believe it is Duke, something similar to King but weaker you unlock in arcade mode, you don't need it for the trophy, I haven't unlocked him either.

How did you unlock the King???

If have finished the World Tour and than the arcade mode wish unlocked Duke

Inorder to unlock Duke, u will need to play on Arcade Mode single player and and set it on Easy. Use any player and do not and I do mean do not lose a set nor get a deuce. And win all 4 turnments and u will get a message saying special event and u will get Duke.

Inorder to unlock Duke, u will need to play on Arcade Mode single player and and set it on Easy. Use any player and do not and I do mean do not lose a set nor get a deuce. And win all 4 turnments and u will get a message saying special event and u will get Duke.

Yeah but he asked how to unlock King :whistle:

I did this and I have Duke, but don't have King.

It doesn't work - I've completed arcade tournament 4 times without losing a point. Twice with a male character, once with a female, and once with a created one.

Better yet go here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/virtua-tennis-4/104266-how-do-you-play-against-king.html and go to number 4. That will explain to u how to unlock King.

Edited by BlackIsraelite

• 1 month later...