Online streak

OK, I have been struggling for 4 days now to get this trophy. The best I could get was two victories in a row (3 times out of many):(.

Any advice is welcome. Also, does your equipment e.g your racket has any influence?

When we were playing I was letting you win but we couldnt get matched 3times in a row. I sent you a message from my ps3 I am hoping that we can get matched with each other randomly and give the other person 3 wins. We can talk over messages here to plan it.By the way I HATE THIS F*CKING GAME the lack of in game chat is the biggest piece of sh*t flaw I have ever seen.

Edited by Thechaosdivision

I have noticed thanks. We managed to meet each other twice, every time i was able to win the next match but failed terribly at the third against people who can't be possibly human to pull out moves like they do. I definitely appreciate your help and I will return it to you. We're going to get this annoying trophy!

Ougl! I found an exploit that we can try to use to get this trophy. When you are waiting for a game and it says new challenger and it shows you are going to play against, if you quit by pressing the PS button it doesn't take away your win streak, JUST MAKE SURE YOU DON'T PRESS X TO BE READY! You can do this until you find a weaker opponent that you may be able to beat however what I am thinking is whenever you sign on we can try to connect with each other and give each other the win streaks. If we don't connect just quit before we get into a match with the other person and try to connect with each other. We can't talk on the Vita because it will disconnect us so if you are able we can chat on the PS3 if we get out of sync. I posted this here instead of a PM because I want other people to know this exploit.

*EDIT* Confirmed!!!This exploit works! Ougl helped me get my 3rd win after I disconnected about 5 times with players that I knew could beat me. This is probably frowned upon but it's the only way I could get this trophy!

Edited by Thechaosdivision

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Ougl! I found an exploit that we can try to use to get this trophy. When you are waiting for a game and it says new challenger and it shows you are going to play against, if you quit by pressing the PS button it doesn't take away your win streak, JUST MAKE SURE YOU DON'T PRESS X TO BE READY! You can do this until you find a weaker opponent that you may be able to beat however what I am thinking is whenever you sign on we can try to connect with each other and give each other the win streaks. If we don't connect just quit before we get into a match with the other person and try to connect with each other. We can't talk on the Vita because it will disconnect us so if you are able we can chat on the PS3 if we get out of sync. I posted this here instead of a PM because I want other people to know this exploit.

*EDIT* Confirmed!!!This exploit works! Ougl helped me get my 3rd win after I disconnected about 5 times with players that I knew could beat me. This is probably frowned upon but it's the only way I could get this trophy!

Looking to boost 3 online wins using this method

• 1 month later...

Seems like I'm way late to this party but this seems to be the most frustrating trophy yet for me, I run into these just complete machine of players online, ugh if anyone wants help with this I'm all for help each other out send me a pan message! Mza49311

Edited by Mza49311

• 2 months later...

So, leaving before the game starts does not reset your streak? because i have people leaving on me during matches all the time it gets quite frustrating. But when i once left during a game, i lost my streak. So i'm wondering what they get out of leaving during matches all of the time...

edit: Ok, i tried it. leaving still works as long as you leave before the game starts. I did quit on 2 guys with more than 50 wins... i feel kind of dirty now...

Edited by KaBeeM

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Confirm this method still does work but looking for your boosting partner is really down to pure luck and lots of patience. Manage to get this trophy after an hour I think if you're good at this game it will be much easier getting it the legit way, anyway i really suck @ this game so this method is the best for me :)

Confirm this method still does work but looking for your boosting partner is really down to pure luck and lots of patience. Manage to get this trophy after an hour I think if you're good at this game it will be much easier getting it the legit way, anyway i really suck @ this game so this method is the best for me :)

Lol. We both did it didn't we. Helps whe here are more of us searching for each other :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...