Has anyone found out how to unlock the secret characters?

BoyDay

Cool, thanks. I'm about halfway through that so far. Just need to find out Duke and King now since they each have an achievement for unlocking them.

Cool I'm sure you gotta beat them in the king of players tournament too unlock them , not sure though , my world tour has messed up im stuck on 146 in pro mode so probaly going to have to start again if I want all the trophies lol

Think it might take me a while then, I'm 41 amateur at the moment! :(

mke sure you back up your save data when you get to pro tour, I got to pro tour and got the stuck at 146 on pro tour glitch , had to start again today up to 72 in the world its a pain doing it again but I really wanna play the pro mode with the slams and the davis cup :)

• 2 weeks later...

you only need to get a medal on every mission to unlock henman. i've got all gold except for the hit max serve into the corner. it was the last one i tried and i got a silver and then when it went back to world tour it said u have unlocked henman :)

its VERY EASY but time consuming, for instance, there are time when I reached 100 pro winning a single tournament will raise me 1 rank up and winning both increases me 2 ranks, it took me some time to reach 50 pro. well it took me around 8-9 seasons to reach pro n1.

However, the best way I think to do it is to ignore the mini games and Academy training and play ONLY practice matches and enter every Tournament you can enter and play BOTH single and doubles (don't only play single, it will take a hell long time), However, according to your rank don't enter very low tournaments, for example, if your number 40 in pro (enter every 50 tournaments and some of 100 "if there is a big gap between 50 and 100 ranked tournaments, so you don't lose you rank" BUT DON'T BOTHER TO ENTER 150 tournaments.

I'd say 14-16 hours "I have won around 100 tournaments and each one took around 8 to 10 minutes to win the tournament"