online people demn

^ lol

The online got boring pretty fast for me, luckily the trophy is for only 10...

Depends on how many matches you win I guess! I enjoyed it when I won my first couple of matches but after that it got boring for me when I kept getting my ass handed to me by much more experienced players.

10 matches played for the trophy, I can't see myself going back anytime soon though.

I kept getting paired with stupidly skilled Japanese players :( After the first few losses, I just went afk for the games whilst I wrote the guide :rolleyes:

ol hillarious!! Imagine if this game was actually difficult to 100% part of me wishes it was another part of me is extremely glad it isnt lol coz im not god at fighters

I kept getting paired with stupidly skilled Japanese players :( After the first few losses, I just went afk for the games whilst I wrote the guide :rolleyes:

lol hillarious!! Imagine if this game was actually difficult to 100% part of me wishes it was another part of me is extremely glad it isnt lol coz im not god at fighters

ol hillarious!! Imagine if this game was actually difficult to 100% part of me wishes it was another part of me is extremely glad it isnt lol coz im not god at fighters

lol hillarious!! Imagine if this game was actually difficult to 100% part of me wishes it was another part of me is extremely glad it isnt lol coz im not god at fighters

Double post, gg xD I wish it had a platinum and actually made us properly experience all the modes, but I'm not too fussed - as I too, suck at fighters :p MKvsDCU stares at me on my trophy list, unfinished, constantly taunting me :pout:

Edited by Dark_Raven666

I lost all 10 of those matches...even being paired with people who had just started playing online (0 Battle points). All of my opponents were way more fluent then I was in their attacks, no matter what character I chose they felt extremely sluggish compared to offline.

But this is usually the case with me and online gaming, I can be amazing at a game offline...but as soon as I carry my ass online, it's like everyone else on the planet is 100% better than me. No matter what.

Definitely just let people beat me to get 10 matches over with as quickly as possible. Either backed away and jumped out of the ring or ducked and continued throwing crotch punches. Lol.

Also, it seems like every single person who plays this online uses Sarah.

Edited by magifyre

I guess I'm one of the "God" players. Since every time I play online I win. It got too boring, most players either spam the same moves or have never heard of the guard button. Seriously, only 5 or so matches gave me any trouble. And I don't wanna come off as smug or anything, I'm complaining about how this barely has any VF fans online.

I guess I'm one of the "God" players. Since every time I play online I win. It got too boring, most players either spam the same moves or have never heard of the guard button. Seriously, only 5 or so matches gave me any trouble. And I don't wanna come off as smug or anything, I'm complaining about how this barely has any VF fans online.

Well most the fans stick to player rooms. I mean me and my friends play this game but we sit in rooms as we can have 8 of us in there and its pretty fun. No need to keep having to match upto randoms waiting. Ok in player rooms you dont always fight until it your turn, but you can watch and chatting and laughing with your mates makes up for it.

• 2 months later...

The people that play this game online that ive come against don't like to fight properly at all they prefer to use dirty cheap tactics just to win on a game but this shouldn't surprise me after all online gaming isn't like it used to be as people just care about 1 thing and that's there stats which is sad imo.

2 guys not mentioning names just sit there crouched doing low punches deffo using a turbo pad or fighting stick for it and its hard to hit them i find this sad as they don't move they just stay in that position.

oh well looks like playing online with friends only because there is no point in trying to have fun when this keeps happening all the time.

• 5 months later...