So...was it as good this time?

Well I haven't played a Virtua Fighter game since Virtua Fighter 2 on the Sega Saturn, which I thought at the time was brilliant, despite being 5 years old at the time (I was born in 91), and played it with my brother and dad for over a year almost everyday... I was pretty good for my age.

This is my second Virtua Fighter game, and I managed to pick Kage straight away, and honestly facerolled my way through Very Hard on arcade mode... I found it very easy lol. I do like the animations and graphics on here, it's not the best looking game, but still looks nice and has some pretty fluid animations, the only thing I'm not a fan of, are the sound effects, some of them are okay, while others sound like they're ripped straight from the 90's...

Oh well, I just need to have 2 more fights online and I'll have 100%, too bad it doesn't have a platinum, lol. The game is really fun though, despite being a little too easy on the hardest difficulty, I haven't had any problems whatsoever, even getting a 5 hit combo is a stupidly easy trophy, especially for a silver, since with Kage I can do a 8 hit combo without even trying, and can get up to a 12 hit... (I did a 12 hit combo online during my third fight, the guy messaged me afterwards asking how I did it, lol)