Offensive Move WTF

YEAH! took me a few minutes to handle this stupid move... a tip? master it in the Dojo first... you must click two times :up: fast and THEN :l2: you will see a diferent move of your figther.

Thanks dude, took me 5 minutes after doing it this way. :D It was so easy that I feel like a fool it took me 30 minutes just button mashing without any success. :p

(didn't need any practice in Dojo either. Just straight to the matches and I won).

Edited by JHChiBulls

Some moves are frustrating but once you do it, it happens naturally. Although I suck at blocking lol, I treat this game like a Street Fighter using back as block lolololol.

I have changed my controls around thanks to a friend and it has improved me slightly.

EDIT: Ok the challenges seem to hav got easier as you progressed on :/. But nonetheless they done. Stage 11 is pretty kool, not done 12 yet.

Edited by Jungalist

i've been trying this for an hour after watching the video and i still havent done any, the controls just seem ridiculous, how the hell can anybody tap up twice and triangle square and x all at the same time!!

My friend, L2 = square, triangle and X

So u just have to focus on tap up (or down) twice and L2 =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the problem for a lot of people is challenge 3, when it says Evades : 0/7.

You are supposed to win the match without your opponent being able to do 7 evades, you are not supposed to evade 7 times yourself.

Oh and on challenge 4, I change the controllers so that G+P+K was on the :cross: button. :)

I also made it so the grab was on R1, much easier that way.

Edited by MMDE

• 5 months later...

Oh and on challenge 4, I change the controllers so that G+P+K was on the :cross: button. :)

I also made it so the grab was on R1, much easier that way.

This was the most helpful hint I got! Thanks mate, years later, lol. Add me on PSN if you want, I'm down for MP and boosting. PSNid: basketcase57 DON'T SEND A BLANK REQUEST!

• 1 year later...