i button mash my way to 100%

To my fellow button mashers who haven't played this, good luck with license 9. I found it to be a bitch. Rest of the game is a 1 though.

Your right about license 9 being hard, but found a good cheap way to defeat vanessa. Select Pai Chan & perform :lsse: & :circle:. I breeze through license 9 with two round winning perfect.

Hope this help to anyone.

Thanks to this thread, I went ahead and downloaded this game, though I've never been into fighters. First thing I did before learning the controls was play arcade mode on normal difficulty just to see what the game was like. I came within one fight of reaching Dural by randomly mashing :cross:, :triangle:, :square:, :circle:. lol Still plugging my way through the license trophies, but it's getting easier now that I know what all the buttons do. :p

Definitely a ridiculously easy 100%, I suck at fighting games and I breezed through this in under 2 hours. Used Lau and once I learned a few of his moves I destroyed arcade mode and the licenses were even super easy, only failed a couple times. If I didn't have a bunch of other games to play I probably would've played some more of this online, I was surprised how much I liked it.

Well I have mastered the combat in this game I just can't beat License 2 because the blocking is terrible in this game. Well I shouldn't say that but waiting for your opponent to attack instead of blocking like you were actually fighting is very hard and is a game ruiner for me, because I can get 5/6 blocks and die or 4/6 and kill him it's terrible.