Combo Help. (5 Hit Combo Trophy)

I can't seem to string a 5-hit combo along. I only have a passing familiarity with fighting games (last one I played was Street Fighter 2 on the SNES) and have been doing P,P,P,K,K as outlined in xo7ASOONox's thread, but every time I kick I get a 3-hit combo and a 2-hit combo. I even did the combo tutorial to better learn the button list. Can someone recommend an easy character to get the combo with? Or at least tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

i used sarah.

use this move, need to be close to opponent.

diagonal up forward + K will hit your opponent off the ground,

then do a PPPK to juggle him.

then

wait for trophy pop. :D

I can't seem to string a 5-hit combo along. I only have a passing familiarity with fighting games (last one I played was Street Fighter 2 on the SNES) and have been doing P,P,P,K,K as outlined in xo7ASOONox's thread, but every time I kick I get a 3-hit combo and a 2-hit combo. I even did the combo tutorial to better learn the button list. Can someone recommend an easy character to get the combo with? Or at least tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

i use pai. sorry for not being more clear on how to do it. in virtua fighters combos are more like juggles. u need to get 5 hit that are unescapable.

using pai keep punching only until the cpu is on the fence the do a regular combo. p, p ,p then back+up k. the cpu will get stunned on the wall and u can now do juggles. the besst juggle to do is p, p , back+p the k, k. and u can after finishing it get one more hit by pressing down +p. i got a 8 hit combo that way. it is very easy to do.

I used Sarah on path c with the following combo: With oppenent against cage or wall

:rsne: :circle:, :cross:, :cross:, :cross:, :circle: I am terrible at fighting games but i managed this in the 1st match at my second attempt. :applause:

first time I used done... it's pretty easy, first match of route c... so easy

Got this one fairly easily with Pai:

<- + P (juggles the enemy in the air)

Then any of these 4-hit combos

P + P + <- + P + K

or

P + P + P + K

or

P + P + <- + K + K

The idea is to juggle the opponent, then reconnect with a 4-hit combo before he or she hits the ground

I would recommend using Lau. In training mode he has a 5 hit combo you can practice. You don't need to hit the last kick with that low diagonal for the five hit combo to work also.

I second this. The move is :down:,:right:, :cross:+:circle:,:cross:,:cross:,:cross:,:circle:

I got it from texas_ride's trophy guide, makes this trophy a breeze and it works very well for just beating the shit out of people as well.

Edited by kdrcraig

GUYS! I found a much easier way to do this! The first time I tried it I got a 7 combo. I had the game for 10 minutes.

Ok, so choose Taka-Arashi (The fat one)

Go to the C path, first fight.

Move him up against the wall

Use this:

:circle: + :down:, then MASH :triangle:

The guy will rebound off the wall 7 times. (He did for me anyway!

Edited by Magister