Vf5 roadmap

Another guide has been chosen as the preferred guide for this game.

This thread has been closed and is not maintained and as a result may contain outdated or incorrect information. Please follow the link below for the preferred guide.

Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10

Offline: 10

Online: 2

Approximate time: 1-1.5 Hours

Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 or 2 arcade, 10 ranked, 10 tests, 1 score and 1 tutorial.

Missable Trophies: None

Does difficulty affect trophies? NO

Glitched trophies: None

Step 1: Play 10 online ranked games (win or loose and you will unlock both online trophies for just playing 10 ranked games)

Step 2: Arcade mode on easy put 1 round and on very easy. just finish the game to unlock "you win" and "vs dural".

Step 3: Arcade on very easy and put cpu health on low this time put 3 round and try to get 1 perfect round which is not hard at all and u might have gotten it in step 2 already. This time when u reach wolf stage the first round his stage is open and there are no fences just mash the punch button and u will get a ring out trophy.

Step 4: play score attack to unlock one trophy and get a 5 hit combo. to get a five hit combo just hit the cou on the wall and he will get stunned then do any of the normal combos which are P, P, P, K, K.

Step 5: complete any tutorial in the training mode.

Step 6: complete 10 tests to get the last 3 trophies. those are very easy to do, if u are comfused on a test go to the tutorial and they will teach u the move u are required to do.

I have never played any virtua fighter game since the dreamcast and i am very bad at this game but if i was able to 100% in only 2 hours. You sure as hell can :dance:

Edited by Terminator
Added a link to the stickied guide.