XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > >

Old 01-05-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
Wozamil

Send a message via Skype™ to Wozamil

Awards Showcase Platinum Road Map Submitter   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   Member of the Month Winner   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Bright Idea!   Word of Mouth - Platinum   5,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Cool What's Your Newest Video?

Create a new video lately? Share it here.

Use this thread to post your most recent video you have created, whether it be PS3 related or not. The video must be created by you.

Wozamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
Wozamil

Awards Showcase Platinum Road Map Submitter   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   Member of the Month Winner   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Bright Idea!   Word of Mouth - Platinum   5,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   A+ Thread Award

My most recent upload is a trophy guide from Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest.

Roland with the Homies
Defeat Roland without getting knocked back

Old 01-05-2012, 03:57 PM   #3
OLIVERMC97
Banned

Send a message via MSN to OLIVERMC97

Awards Showcase Battlefield 3 Squad Tournament Champion   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Mine is a MW3 video:

OLIVERMC97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:50 PM   #4
mjc0961

Send a message via Skype™ to mjc0961

Awards Showcase 25,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Sadly, this:

I need to find something new to record.

Happy 2014th Birthday, Jesus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Krid View Post
it's probably highly unlikely South Africans actually call traffic lights "cunts"
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:31 AM   #5
ACARDINAL

My 2nd video in a series I'm doing.

My Youtube Channel: youtube.com/acardinal86
ACARDINAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 01:44 AM   #6
Wozamil

mjc, you do need to record something. As easy as NCIS is (thank you for the walkthrough btw), I'd hate to have that as my most recent video. I'm sure we'll see something soon.

I love the MW3 videos. Oliver was tearing it up and Acardinal showing me up with the commentary track. FYI, I prefer Kill Confirmed.

Here's my latest, courtesy of the Uncharted 3 game night. This is a little gem from my friend and yours, tuffmuff.

Last edited by Wozamil; 01-08-2012 at 01:45 AM.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:12 AM   #7
mjc0961

Send a message via Skype™ to mjc0961

Awards Showcase 25,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wozamil View Post
mjc, you do need to record something. As easy as NCIS is (thank you for the walkthrough btw), I'd hate to have that as my most recent video. I'm sure we'll see something soon.
Took care of that problem!

If you want to record your own version for the contest thread or use this one, I don't care. I just wanted NCIS (you're welcome btw) out as my most recent video. Good riddance!

Happy 2014th Birthday, Jesus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Krid View Post
it's probably highly unlikely South Africans actually call traffic lights "cunts"
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:44 AM   #8
ACARDINAL

My newest video. I upload everyday So I didn't feel like flooding this thread with my videos so I give you Skyrim. There are spoilers obviously if you watch, and a few F bombs!

My Youtube Channel: youtube.com/acardinal86
ACARDINAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:09 AM   #9
A_Rabid_Pigeon

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   2,500 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Rockets Must Have Died
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

This is a GTA IV Multiplayer video. It's of a gaming night from another gaming forum I'm apart of.

Playfire | PSN Profiles | Sig created by RED_REBEL44 | ↑ Bryci
A_Rabid_Pigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 05:20 PM   #10
kieran

Made this yestorday, its a guitar cover, singing and playing - any thoughts on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feci0CUymIs
kieran is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ps3t, ugc, video, wozamil, youtube