X-Men Table

StOrMtRoOpErMx19

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got unite 3 x-men. Hit Left ramp 5 times to spell unite hit ramp one more time and it allows you to get an x m-an to join you. You can select which one by hitting a select orbit or ramp. Wolverine is left orbit and gives ball saves ( healing).

I beat juggernaught : hit ice man ramp repeatedly to activate and beat jugernaught.

I did Phoenix orbit fight too: hit fireball( Jean grey) with red ball( Cyclopes) then fireball hit magneto then red ball hit magneto

Also magneto junk fight : charge ball with cyclopse then hit ramps and orbits that are blocked by junk , if red wears off then re charge it by hitting ramp to go back to where ball starts off and Cyclopes charges it with energy.

Anyway if we all give notes we'll figure it out

Edited by DISCOKING

I'm pasting this from what I said on the Thor thread.

X-Men is a bit challenging, but it isn't that bad as soon as you know how to start up each mode/mission. It just takes a lot of time and patience. The first trophy is pretty easy to obtain. The second and third trophies are going to be tricky, but they are doable.

For the second one, you need to spell X-MEN. I was pretty close in doing this. I got two of the letters lite (X and N) and almost lite the other two, but lost my last ball.

Each letter has a set of objectives that need to be complete.

X - Gather all seven X-Men. It's the same thing you do to get the first trophy, but you need to get all seven, instead of just three of them.

M - Beat all four of the missions. Activating them is the tricky part.

E - Beat the three submissions. Same as "M", the activation is the tricky part.

N - Complete the character upgrades for Storm, Cyclops and Colossus. You must gather the characters first (see "X"). The upgrades are pretty simple. You just need to hit a certain part a number of times (spinner, bumpers and bridge ramp).

After you complete the objectives for that letter, you enter into a mini-wizard mode. If you complete the "M" wizard mode or complete the "E" wizard mode twice you will get the third trophy.

To expand on this.

Here is how you start up the four missions for M and the three mission for E.

M - Missions

1.) Hit the Jean orbit 4 times to start up the multiball mission.

2.) Hit the Cyclops ramp four times to start up the mission.

3.) Hit the three Magnito targets, which will drop the gate. Now hit the drop down target and then hit the hole to start up the mission.

4.) Hit the hidden hole below the bumpers twice to start up the mission (tricky shot).

N - Missions

1.) Hit the Iceman ramp four times to start up mission.

2.) Hit the Wolverine orbit four times to start up mission.

3.) Hit the Nightwalker orbit four times to start up mission.

Edited by shogun00

I don't understand this table at all. :confused:

How to receive those team members?

Hit the Unite ramp or the Storm ramp.

For the Unite ramp, spell out "UNITE" and then hit it once more. You now have a countdown bonus and all of the orbits and ramps are lit. Each one (7 in all) represent one of the X-Men. You need hit one of those orbits/ramps, before the times run out.

For the Storm ramp, you need to spell out "XAVIOR'S GIFT". After that, hit the Unite ramp once and it will randomly lit one of the X-Men with a countdown bonus. Hit that orbit/ramp and you will get that X-Man.

this is a fantastic, fantastic table. i'm sitting at around 150m right now. multiball modes are very fun and once you get the hang of this table, you can really get rolling. the only question i have is if anyone has any suggestions of how to load the ball into the gene machine (not sure of actual name). you get to it by shooting the ball into (under) the top left flipper, but i can't find a good way to consistently get it in there. seems just kinda random. also when it's in there, it says to hit the flashing target, but it seems like when i do, the ball just rolls back down to the plunger and nothing happens. any incite to this?

the only question i have is if anyone has any suggestions of how to load the ball into the gene machine (not sure of actual name). you get to it by shooting the ball into (under) the top left flipper, but i can't find a good way to consistently get it in there. seems just kinda random. also when it's in there, it says to hit the flashing target, but it seems like when i do, the ball just rolls back down to the plunger and nothing happens. any incite to this?

The hidden hole below the bumpers will take you to it when lit. I don't know how you light it up though.

I'm still trying to figure out what you need to do there as well.

Edit: Hit the Colossus ramp four times to light the hidden hole. You need to hit and clear the flashing target without passing the one behind it. You need to hit the one behind the flashing target hard enough though, so the flashing target can stand back up, but not hard enough to pass it.

Edited by shogun00

Ok I got to final clash with magneto on ball 3 cleared 7/20 metallic rubble then failed the magneto final clash win or fail gives you letter M

On brotherhood missions mystic and juggernaught is easy but blob is a bitch when u complete these three it you can Access danger room in which I killed one and a half sentinels so close to trophy! but going to danger room gives you letter E

These trophies will be tough I only managed to get the letter M & E

And if u need all 7 xmen for letter X that's really hard!!!

By the way to help everyone out if u use the wolverine flipper ( upper left) u can hit the sink hole behind the bumpers

Wow just got to final battle a second time and got 16 out of 20 metallic junk so close

Edited by DISCOKING

Ok I got to final clash with magneto on ball 3 cleared 7/20 metallic rubble then failed the magneto final clash win or fail gives you letter M

I almost defeated him (twice now). I got all 20 metallic rubble and built the bridge (hit the Iceman ramp 3 times) during both times. After that you need to do the same thing you did on the Jean multiball mission. Hit one of the two ramps and then hit the Magneto targets. I did that twice and the hole opened, but I couldn't lock one of the balls into it the hole to complete the mission. Grrr...

On brotherhood missions mystic and juggernaught is easy but blob is a bitch when u complete these three it you can Access danger room in which I killed one and a half sentinels so close to trophy! but going to danger room gives you letter E

The Blob is pretty easy as soon as you know the pattern (Cyclops ramp > Iceman ramp > Storm ramp > Unite ramp).

I also got 1.5 sentinels before the balls drained. I was really close in getting that trophy three times now.

These trophies will be tough I only managed to get the letter M & E

I just got the X-MEN trophy and I was able to spell it out twice in one game. It's definitely doable and it's pretty easy to do it again after you finally complete it the first time. :)

And if u need all 7 xmen for letter X that's really hard!!!

It's not so hard once you get the hang of it. Go with "UNITY" for the easy to hit ramps/orbits, while using "XAVIER GIFT" for the hard to hit ones. Xavier's Gift gives you far more time (5 times more) to hit the ramp/orbit than UNITY.

By the way to help everyone out if u use the wolverine flipper ( upper left) u can hit the sink hole behind the bumpers

On a side note: If you hit the Colossus ramp four times, the hidden hold will take you to the mini playfield on the left.

Edited by shogun00

To get Extra Ball: Collect Xavier's gift to turn on Cerebro, but do not shoot up the left ramp. Instead shoot again into the blue spinner thing with the upper left arm. Every time the ball makes a loop it will add 4% to the extra ball. When it is at 100% you can collect it in the sinkhole to the right.

Every other method you know would be appriciated, because it is too hard. Tried the multiplier, it is easy to get past 10x, but i only got score reward for collecting H A N K after reaching 10x

i've def gotten extra balls on this table, and not through xavier's gift (don't' have the patience for that). i've used different methods. i know one is that when you do jean grey's mission multi ball, in order to end it you shoot one of the balls into magnito. shortly after the targets raise up and block the hole. if you manage to shoot both balls into the hole before then, you can then collect the extra ball in the right sink hole. i think this works with the xavier multiball mode as well but cannot recall. there are a few other methods i believe, but just can't remember. check the rules though, i'm pretty sure they are listed there.

Ok I spelled x-men that takes you to the dark Phoenix wizard mode where you will get an extra ball

Continue spinning and Doing xavior's gift withou going up the unite ramp to collect an x-man. Continual spins adds percent into collecting an extra ball

When doing Phoenix in peril mission if you shoot both cyclopse and Phoenix balls up to finish magneto it will say something about the power of love and give you an extra ball

So there are 3 ways I know to get extra balls

When doing magnetic frenzy if you shoot both balls up to finish magneto you will not get extra ball u just get a

Super jackpot

Hope that helps

Ok only 2 trophies left Loki final clash and magneto final clash

Edited by DISCOKING

i think also if you shoot colossos ramp 3 times to light the hidden hole, and hit that 3 times (total of 9 sequences) you get an extra ball. also, somehow, and i don't know how, i had one or two balls locked, and i shot the ball into the lower sink hole and magnito took my locked balls away so, yeah, don't do that.

also, somehow, and i don't know how, i had one or two balls locked, and i shot the ball into the lower sink hole and magnito took my locked balls away so, yeah, don't do that.

When you hit the three small bullseye targets (one on the left and two on the right [next to the bumpers]). The hole will open and it randomly starts one of the missions. It is here that Magneto removes the locked balls.

Physically the balls are gone, but virtually they are still locked (Xavier made a copy of them). You don't need to worry about them.

Edited by shogun00

When you hit the three small bullseye targets (one on the left and two on the right [next to the bumpers]). The hole will open and it randomly starts one of the missions. It is here that Magneto removes the locked balls.

Physically the balls are gone, but virtually they are still locked (Xavier made a copy of them). You don't need to worry about them.

okay, cool. good to know thanks! i was going to say, that would be particularly evil of a pinball table to remove locked balls for a multiball! i was pretty furious when that happened the first time.

Same here and Loki is a major pain for me. I found Ultimo in the Iron Man table easier to defeat (3 attempts) than Loki (15 attempts and counting).

Urghs! That probably means I will never beat Thor...

Last time I checked I was at 43!! attempts at Ultimo and still haven't beat him. :(

At least I can get to Ultimo blindfolded now xD