Guild Quests

PKopetzky

This guide should help you finish the trophies related to the guild quests as quickly as possible. There are no known bugs regarding these quests, you can get to every location via ship or boat any time after you've discovered it, so there's no need to plan on doing specific quests at a specific point in the main plot - if you want to cut down on the time you have to spend on the guild trophies, join the Order of the Holy Seal in your first playthrough, due to a quest taking place rather late in the game, compared to the other two guilds.

Order of the Holy Seal:

- The Order of the Holy Seal:

Retrieve St. Anthony's Shield from the catacombs in the Outer City, quest marker pinpoints the location in the dungeon

- The Sword of St. Anthony

Retrieve St. Anthony's Sword from the catacombs in the Inner City, quest marker pinpoints the location

- Helmet of St. Anthony

Retrieve St. Anthony's Helmet from the catacombs in the Arsenal District, quest marker pinpoints the location

- Harness of St. Anthony

Retrieve St. Anthony's Harness, found in the northern cave in Africa (again, quest marker pinpoints the location)

[spoiler=St.Anthony]

- Kill St. Anthony

Location: Guilde house, right after you completed the other quests for this guild

St. Anthony climbs out of his sarcophagus and attacks you - kill him with some cunning moonblade moves. After killing the founder of your guild you can tell Rangar which path the order should follow.

The Net of the Mask:

- The Net of the Mask:

Find Victor's diary in the Outer City. You can find it in the house next to the Nightwatch Guild. The diary is in a chest in the cellar, so make sure to smash in doors until you find a chest.

- Lost Messenger:

You need "The Wisper" for this quest, so you'll have to help Brother Jonas restore his chapel in the Arsenal District, i.e. go to the Old Cathredal, retrieve the scrolls, cleans the chapel, activate the statue (triggering the generic cut scene with Benedict) and travel to the Southern Bay. Talk to the skeleton and tell him to hand over his worldly belongings - this opens the chest next to skeleton with the message inside. Give it to Aeris back at the guild house to trigger the next quest.

- Forest Hut Secret

Travel to the Forest Hut back in the mountains and speak to the skeleton on the ground floor, travel back again and tell Aeris about it (stupid, tedious quest if you ask me).

- Victor's Secret

Solve the riddle Aeris reads out to you, the books you have to press are on the upper floor of the guild house. You can always go back to Aeris, she'll repeat the riddle for you. Open the spoiler box if you can't figure it out.

[spoiler=book]

The sequence is 1-4-3-1.

Hooded Guild

- Earn the Wings

Deliver the letter to a Hod, who's standing on a rooftop near the Old Church. You can either get there via rooftops (i.e. up the house next to the Water Gateway entrance - thanks to rorylfc for the hint) or via the catacombs, which is shorter but a little bit more complicated. If you need a map, you can find maps on this website. Contrary to what you might think, you have to collect your reward from Deimos, not Grimm.

- The Merchant Vessel

Deliver a letter (again). You'll have to run to the other end of the Water Gateway, then take the boat to the Southern Bay, drop off the letter on the merchant vessel anchored off the coast and head back to the Water Gateway. Collect your reward with Grimm this time.

- Dubious Methods

Steal a painting from a house in the Inner City - you can only get to the house through the catacombs. Straightforward job, drop it off at Grimm's.

- Signal Fires

Go to the light house in the harbor and light the fire at the top of the tower. Remember to climb up the light house steps at night, else the fire won't light (pretty intelligent fire if you ask me). Collect the parcel from the courier at the dock and deliver it to Deimos. Important: Refrain from asking what the parcel contains, else you'll get sent on a voyage to Africa, which takes a lot longer than the following quest. Therefore I won't be covering the other quest, but it's only a simple letter delivering quest anyway.

- No Questions Asked

Steal a package from the Order of the Holy Seal and deliver the "special herbs" to the Arsenal District. In the Arsenal District, you'll have to go to the dead end canal beneath the brothel and you'll be prompted to "use" something. After being discovered and defeating a really nasty enemy, return to Grimm and finally Deimos, although the trophies should pop after Grimm already.

Congratulations! You've now completed all the guild challenges and hopefully a new platinum is shining on your list!

Feel free to comment on any of these quests, especially if you got stuck somewhere.

Edited by PKopetzky

I agree that the riddle is really easy, but putting the combination in will stop anyone asking questions which will enevitably come....

I cannot remember the names of all the Hooded Wings quests, but the first one involves you delivering a message through the Outer City Catacombs.... It is easier to get to this location by going through the house next to the entrance to the Water Gateway rather than the Catacombs.... :)

• 2 weeks later...
I feel like I'm being a pain in the butt, for the Hooded Guild mission Dubious Methods you receive the mission from Grimm in the catacombs, and you will return to him to finish it up. :)

You aren't, that's one of the things I wasn't sure about, so thank you for pointing out the mistake :)

• 2 years later...

how does all quests from all guilds pop? does it detect that you've done them across all your saves or is this like a mini plat type trophy where it sees you have gotten all the guild quests trophies and auto pops this one?

Edited by ChowderlyDude

how does all quests from all guilds pop? does it detect that you've done them across all your saves or is this like a mini plat type trophy where it sees you have gotten all the guild quests trophies and auto pops this one?

Good question, I do not know the technical details, but it does detect them across multiple saves, be it through the save itself or some other mechanism.