Quests that give reputation points

paultsmith1980

One of the trophies in this game High Esteem relates to getting 2000 reputation points.

Therefore I have put together a list of all quests that give reputation points.

Thanks to Pkopetzky for all his help in putting this list together.

Damage Underground

(100 REP)

The Gripper Queen

(100 REP)

Clear Sky in the Outer City

(50 REP)

Chasing Bandits in the Outer City

(100 REP) - You get 50 REP for clearing out each bandit hideout

A Gardener's Nightmare

(50 REP)

False Accusations

(30 REP)

Captured Citizen

Location: Inner City (Just after you enter the Inner City you will see a cut-scene)

(80 REP)

Chasing Bandits in the Inner City

The Gripper Queen

(100 REP)

Medicine

(50 REP)

Heir to the Throne

(100 REP)

Clear Sky in the Inner City

(50 REP)

Of Cursed Chapels / On Holy Mission

(900 REP)

The Lesser Evil

Guild Quests

Join any Guild and you will get 30 REP

Complete the 1st quest and get 30 REP

Complete the 2nd quest and get 30 REP

You also can get some rep points from Leon. When you access the Inner City at some point in the game, when you return to the Outer City you will be told that a visitor is waiting for you at your guild. This will be Leon. Speak to him and then pay 5 Ducats to increase your Rep by 10 points. I was able to do this six times

(60 Rep)

Total Rep so Far = 2060

Edited by paultsmith1980

One of the trophies in this game High Esteem relates to getting 2000 reputation points... I have played through the game once and missed this trophy by 20 points even though I am sure I completed all the quests.

I'm now in Africa, will I still get some reputation points so far in the game? ... cause I'm on 1950 >.> stupidly my focus wasnt on rep points in the beginning, so I stole regardless the daytime and started with -70 rep.

Now I could rip myself apart for what I did. :mad:

Hm, I've written down "Clear Sky in the Inner City: 50 RP" - you sure it's 100?

Edit: I'm quite sure that the "Kill the delver who's ruining a garden"-quest also rewards you with reputation.

The hideouts in the inner city are 50 rep each, 100 in total (might want to detail it in case someone thinks its 100 for each).

I only have to pay 5 ducats for 10 rep points at Leon's...

2nd Edit: "False Accusations" (the prisoner in the garrison in the Outer City) also has rep points, just not sure how many.

3rd Edit: "Captured citizen" nets you 80 rep.

And on:

Guild Quest: 30 RP (Sword of St. Anthony)

Edited by PKopetzky

Edit: I'm quite sure that the "Kill the delver who's ruining a garden"-quest also rewards you with reputation.

The hideouts in the inner city are 50 rep each, 100 in total (might want to detail it in case someone thinks its 100 for each).

Where do you get the "Kill the Delver who's ruining a garden" Quest????

I will check the Inner sky later when I get chance to play... As I said a lot of these were down to memory...

I'm now in Africa, will I still get some reputation points so far in the game? ... cause I'm on 1950 >.> stupidly my focus wasnt on rep points in the beginning, so I stole regardless the daytime and started with -70 rep.

Now I could rip myself apart for what I did. :mad:

Sorry there is no more in Africa or after.... I had 1980 when I went and only missed one quest got the trophy with 2030 Rep Points

I only have to pay 5 ducats for 10 rep points at Leon's...

2nd Edit: "False Accusations" (the prisoner in the garrison in the Outer City) also has rep points, just not sure how many.

3rd Edit: "Captured citizen" nets you 80 rep.

And on:

Guild Quest: 30 RP (Sword of St. Anthony)

All these now added mate... Thanks

At the garden with the lion-statue in the middle in front of the Hooded Wings-HQ, talk to the fat NPC.

Yeah found it now.... Thanks...

Not sure about that, I'm sure I got rep points for the 2nd guild quest.

I am doing the second guild quest for the Hooded Wings right now, so will be able to confirm in a mo.... If you do not get REP from Guild Quests then I am still missing 130 REP from what I finished with on my first playthrough....

EDIT: I joined the guild and got 30 REP. I have just completed the 1st quest and got another 30 REP.. I will see what the second quest gives...

Still missing 100 REP though...

EDIT2: Just completed the 2nd Guild quest got 30 REP.....

Now missing 70 REP!!!

Edited by paultsmith1980

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I actually think you only get Rep when you join a guild and not when you complete their quests... I will change the OP!!!

well im missing something did first 3 quests for holy seal, shield sword and helm.

i have 1870rep needing 130 im in arsenal and have done All THE REP QUESTS EXCEPT leons buying one it was never offered to me

and lesser evil

that may be because i pissed off rico but

im still missing 30 i checked rep off as i wenrt but something bugged

• 2 months later...

I think the game isn't giving me reputation points for doing the Net of the Mask... I didn't get any rep for joining the guild or turning in the diary. sigh. This might be a total waste of a playthrough.

Edit: Fortunately, I ended up getting 60 points from the Net of the Mask missions. Even though I got zero rep for joining the guild and beating the first quest (getting Victor's diary), I got 30 points for the second mission (the messenger's letter) and 30 points for the third mission (the secret of the forest hut). I did all other rep missions correctly, so I finished with 2030 rep and the High Esteem trophy.

Edited by TIDQ

• 1 month later...
I think the game isn't giving me reputation points for doing the Net of the Mask... I didn't get any rep for joining the guild or turning in the diary. sigh. This might be a total waste of a playthrough.

Edit: Fortunately, I ended up getting 60 points from the Net of the Mask missions. Even though I got zero rep for joining the guild and beating the first quest (getting Victor's diary), I got 30 points for the second mission (the messenger's letter) and 30 points for the third mission (the secret of the forest hut). I did all other rep missions correctly, so I finished with 2030 rep and the High Esteem trophy.

The guide might be wrong about the Joining the Guild rep, as the Holy Order did not give me rep for joining either. I was missing 30 rep and did ALL the rep quests.

• 3 months later...

You also can get some rep points from Leon. When you access the Inner City at some point in the game, when you return to the Outer City you will be told that a visitor is waiting for you at your guild. This will be Leon. Speak to him and then pay 5 Ducats to increase your Rep by 10 points. I was able to do this six times

(60 Rep)

Total Rep so Far = 2060

Aww, you should have said to do this ASAP because it becomes unavailable after reaching a certain point in the story. I heard it was when you enter Arsenal, but don't quote me on that.

Victim of 1970 REP on frst playthrough.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this list but I would put that anytime after you complete chapter 2(Destroy the Boat in the Inner City) and BEFORE going into Arsenal - WALK back to the Outer City and you will get the message that someone is waiting on you at your guild so you can those 60 rep points. Just make sure you do it right away or the opportunity will pass.

Edited by celtic_blade

• 4 weeks later...
Aww, you should have said to do this ASAP because it becomes unavailable after reaching a certain point in the story. I heard it was when you enter Arsenal, but don't quote me on that.

Victim of 1970 REP on frst playthrough.

agreed, that is vital information that should be included in the guide no questions asked! I'm going to miss this damn trophy by 20 rep points.....ugh

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...