Problems

Dino_Roar

So the first one I've come across is learning the Combined Attacks...

I've been to the Windmill Tavern and spoken to Yngvar, but all he seems to do is tell me about a secret room (which I have opened) and not offer to teach me anything... What am I doing wrong?

Also I've just entered Venice and I need to convince a little boy to go back to Rok (I think that's his name), but I can't seem to do it nicely.

I've tried offering him sweets, but he won't take them...

Do I just threaten him despite trying to do the honourable way?

Edited by Dino_Roar
Spelling

I don't know about the Yngvar, you should have multiple dialogue options and one which leads him to teaching you the combined attacks. All he has to offer is the secret room, train combine attacks and learn physical skills.

As for the little boy, he tells you that he will not accept sweets from anyone but Rat, so go back to Rat (the quest giver) and inform him to give sweets to the boy.

If I remember correctly after you have done the secret room, mention to Yngvar that the person he is looking for has died and he will say that he will be exiled....

Once you leave the windmill and head to the beach... Yngvar should be there and will then be able to teach you what you want to know....

The next ones I'm struggling with are:

The Mining Effort -

Where in Venice do I find these guys "willing to work".

And

An Adequate Smithy -

Where's the new smithy?

I'm beginning to hate this game already.

To find the miners

[spoiler=123]These are found in the pub at the top of the Arsenal area.. You will enter this pub to progress the game

the new smithy [spoiler=122]He can be found in the second area of the game (Sorry cannot remember the name) standing around outside... If i remember correctly he is standing outside the cathedral, but I could be wrong

Thanks again.

I'm really struggling here....!!!

Now i've got to work out how to kill that pesky bird with magic.... Not even discovered how to do magic yet!!!!

Do you mean the one that is holding the book that you have to retrieve for the guy walking around with the backpack on his back?

If so you need to use a magic called "Blood Vortex" (Or something like that).

You unlock this magic by speaking to Nos (Again Spelling) who will teach it to you...

If you go into the select screen, you can change the active mission. Most of the time it'll show a green dot on the map(triangle button) showing you where to go.

This game took me by surprise. I read ALOT of comments about people hating it because the graphics weren't very good. I thought the game was great. Sure it had a few glitches, but nothing game breaking.

It froze on me 1 time, and right after the arena the in game text got real funky.

A simple re-start fixed both issues.

How exactly do you gain Skill Points?

I've not got anywhere near enough to get all the Mental & Physical Skills for the Trophies....

What level are you on?

If I remember correctly you get skill points at the same time as you level up, so by the time you reach level 30 (which is needed for a trophy) you will have earnt enough skill points to unlock all the skills... :)

When unlocking skills do not worry about maximising a partuicular skill, just buy one so that it unlocks the next on the list, until you can purchase the sixth skill.

You will get some of the mental skills if I remember very late in the game... So assuming you get 2 mental skills (These are the ones on the sides of the screen) you will be left with 16 skills to unlock.

If you get 2 skill points for every level you progress you will reach level 30 with 14 skill points. Therefore you will probably need to grind an additional level...

This though is all based upon the assumption it is 2 skill points per level... I cannot remember how many... Can you confirm when you next level up?

OK... I know what you are looking for... This is the chimney...

Remember the Tavern at the top of the Arsenal district, where you have to speak to the woman and where you get to talk to the miners?

Just past the steps that lead up to the Tavern door is a bridge.. Cross the bridge and you will see what looks like a trapdoor... In here is the Lab... :)