Flyswatter Trophy

AlphaOmegaSid

Flyswatter

Destroy all the floating turrets in Act 3-4

You start this mission out on the monorail and you must take out the searchlights with a silenced sniper rifle. Near the end of this section one of your allies will say "Enemy ahead!". Two RIs on turrets will fly from the right to the left across your screen. You must kill both of them for the trophy.

Stand in the middle of the monorail and when you see them first appear, evade backwards and manually activate AR mode and snipe both of them. It's a little difficult. If you fail just pause and select checkpoint to restart.

Silver, way not make a Trophy Road Map? Seems like you mastered Vanquish already.

How are those 6 Challenges, are they doable for an average player?

Don't want to invest the time lol. I just might though. I think I will pick up the guide just for the collectibles and maybe some tips on Challenge 6.

The 1st 5 challenges range in difficulty. I found the 4th the hardest followed by the 1st. They are all easy in comparison to the 6th. The 6th will probably be a platinum breaker for average players. It is doable but you'll have to invest some time. I'm going to try and finish up this weekend.

Well, I am playing on "Hard" difficulty on my first playthrough. On Act 4-1 currently, going for all the statues and 0 deaths. How well do you think I will do on the Challenges based on this?

The guide is very useful, 320 pages. The statues are a pain in the ass to find, a total of 112 of them. Some are easily missed or well hidden.