Flash! Trophy Help

LegitLegend

I am having difficulty with this trophy. For some reason I cannot get this. I go and do what the guide says, start 2-1...but my weapon isn't maxed out...the Lock-On Laser that I maxed out on my Living Legend playthrough. I tried multiple times for this trophy, but just wont unlock...I need tips or something...this is annoying...for no damn reason.

I am having difficulty with this trophy. For some reason I cannot get this. I go and do what the guide says, start 2-1...but my weapon isn't maxed out...the Lock-On Laser that I maxed out on my Living Legend playthrough. I tried multiple times for this trophy, but just wont unlock...I need tips or something...this is annoying...for no damn reason.

the best place to do this act 1 chapter 6 when u kill jellyfish these little ones come out kill them before the ais kill them these guys take 1 hit u can go mission select and go to this level and open this first box if its not lock on lazer keep restart checkpoint tell u get one. Or go first chapter until u get one keep play it until u get the weapon i think mostly be in act 1 chapter 5 in the middle look every create and stuff chapter 6 its the best

• 1 year later...