Free on PS+ (2/19/13)

KingBroly

Even if you don't want to do the tactical challenges this is a superb game to just pick up and play once; it's short, generally funny, and extremely entertaining with the best third person shooter mechanics in existence. I will say you should try to mix up what weapons you use as sticking solely to the HMG and the AR is not nearly as interesting.

I've just started playing this game after getting it for free on PS+. After playing for about 2-3 hours, I can say that anyone who is considering getting it, should not hesitate. It is well worth playing as it is fun and very well made. The shooting mechanics are all very tight, plus the ability to slide all over the battlefield at high speeds is unique, novel and a lot of fun to do.

• 2 months later...
If someone is wondering about it, the store and disc version share the same savegame. I guess I'll sell my physical game as one year after I'be been stuck in that damned ch6, and I surrender... until I beat the rest of my games. By then I can just reenable my + and replay it.

You sure? Cause I'm tempted to download it but don't feel like spending an hour + waiting for the 11.6GB file to install. Have to make sure

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...