Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment

Game Manual?

Is there anywhere to view a game manual online? If not, I have two questions, please.

1. What are the advantages/disadvantages of each of the weapon types? I noticed axes and swords could get a second attack sometimes and hammers do collateral damage to the adjacent side and rear squares. Does dagger do anything special? Is hand to hand even worth using?

2. What do STR AGI and MEN affect? Do they speed up skill growth of related skills or add damage to melee, ranged and magic respectively?

Thanks.:)

• 11 months later...
Is there anywhere to view a game manual online? If not, I have two questions, please.

1. What are the advantages/disadvantages of each of the weapon types? I noticed axes and swords could get a second attack sometimes and hammers do collateral damage to the adjacent side and rear squares. Does dagger do anything special? Is hand to hand even worth using?

2. What do STR AGI and MEN affect? Do they speed up skill growth of related skills or add damage to melee, ranged and magic respectively?

Thanks.:)

As far I've noticed, there's no specific advantage/disadvantage among weapons (aside from Hammer's area attack). However I do believe that certain stats help certain weapon types. Strength helps Sword and Hammer while Agility helps daggers and critical hits. Mental is for casting spells, the higher this stat is the better the spell would do.