Good place to farm to lvl. 99?

SauceyMGee

Anyone know of a great spot to farm lvl's to get to 99? I'm working on finishing all the titles... I remember toward the end of the premodial arbor there was a female Mage and a dragon that gave about 7,000 xp. Is this the best yield per kill or am I missing a good spot? Also, money... One of the titles has you collect 100,000,000. How the heck do you get that much? Thanks for any input!

The Primordial Arbor is the best place to grind, and the fight you're using is a decent one. I used floor 68 myself, there's a woman there and a kobold pack (each battle has 7 enemies that give 900-1800 exp with 25 hits 1.5 exp modifier) that I would run back and forth between which gave about 13k exp per re-spawn combined.

Supposedly there's a trick where you can spam the Wind spell with low magic attack to rack up a 100 hit combo and kill the enemies soon after, which gives a 5x exp multiplier. You have to find the sweet spot where it kills the enemies shortly after the 100 hits. I didn't find it that great in practice though and just settled for spamming wind to 25 hits and getting a 1.5 multiplier.

I ended up leveling a team of 7 to 99 in around 20 hours or so, but only half of them needed to hit 99 (you only need 70% of the titles for the trophy) so I could have done it faster had I known before.

Try to get every possible title before leveling to 99 which includes: All weapon prefixes/debuffs, all stats 99, all class skill trees maxed (the base classes + bunny girl/machine + cards you found throughout the game, don't worry about the Night Fever DLC one and the Judge drops), all catalogues, all item collections, etc. Then figure out exactly how many classes you need to level to hit 70%. You could also try the weapon proficiency route. A guy posted on Gamefaqs that you get proficiency by doing 10 hit combos a lot, but he said it takes a few hours per title.

Edited by NovaSD