XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 11-06-2013, 06:54 AM   #1
SauceyMGee

Default Good place to farm to lvl. 99?

Anyone know of a great spot to farm lvl's to get to 99? I'm working on finishing all the titles... I remember toward the end of the premodial arbor there was a female Mage and a dragon that gave about 7,000 xp. Is this the best yield per kill or am I missing a good spot? Also, money... One of the titles has you collect 100,000,000. How the heck do you get that much? Thanks for any input!
Old 11-06-2013, 12:23 PM   #2
NovaSD

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

The Primordial Arbor is the best place to grind, and the fight you're using is a decent one. I used floor 68 myself, there's a woman there and a kobold pack (each battle has 7 enemies that give 900-1800 exp with 25 hits 1.5 exp modifier) that I would run back and forth between which gave about 13k exp per re-spawn combined.

Supposedly there's a trick where you can spam the Wind spell with low magic attack to rack up a 100 hit combo and kill the enemies soon after, which gives a 5x exp multiplier. You have to find the sweet spot where it kills the enemies shortly after the 100 hits. I didn't find it that great in practice though and just settled for spamming wind to 25 hits and getting a 1.5 multiplier.

I ended up leveling a team of 7 to 99 in around 20 hours or so, but only half of them needed to hit 99 (you only need 70% of the titles for the trophy) so I could have done it faster had I known before.

Try to get every possible title before leveling to 99 which includes: All weapon prefixes/debuffs, all stats 99, all class skill trees maxed (the base classes + bunny girl/machine + cards you found throughout the game, don't worry about the Night Fever DLC one and the Judge drops), all catalogues, all item collections, etc. Then figure out exactly how many classes you need to level to hit 70%. You could also try the weapon proficiency route. A guy posted on Gamefaqs that you get proficiency by doing 10 hit combos a lot, but he said it takes a few hours per title.

Currently playing: Pier Solar and the Great Architects
Latest : Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars

Last edited by NovaSD; 11-06-2013 at 12:31 PM.
NovaSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:31 PM   #3
SauceyMGee

Thanks for all the info! I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with the titles as its all I have left and it seems like a lot! I'll go for all the stuff you mentioned and then decide if I want to go weapon proficiency or level 99. Thanks again!
Old 11-06-2013, 08:54 PM   #4
NovaSD

The defense system robot groups in the Primordial Arbor are good for the Fool-God's weapons as well as the status effect weapon titles, forgot to mention that earlier.

Old 11-07-2013, 08:45 PM   #5
SauceyMGee

Nice! That's great to know!
Old 11-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #6
SauceyMGee

Nova - is there a place where you can see all the titles? I have an idea of what I need, but I want to see if I missed any easy ones...
Old 11-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #7
NovaSD

Run this through google translate, and then go to the titles section. It's incomplete but the only titles that are missing are the ones pertaining to the rare class cards, and weapon proficiencies.

VALHALLA KNIGHTS 3

Old 11-07-2013, 10:08 PM   #8
SauceyMGee

Cool! Thanks man!