GFX Resources List

kirapwns

Here will be a large list of resources you can use while making graphics. Everything from Font to Tutorials. If you have any to submit to this list, feel free to PM me the link or whatever and I shall add it to the list.

Note: These sites are trusted.

Free Software

Paint.Net

GIMP

Fonts

daFont

Official Game Fonts

1001 Free Fonts

Acid Fonts

WhatFontIs

Brushes

deviantART Brushes - Photoshop

deviantART Brushes - GIMP

Brush King - Photoshop

My Photoshop Brushes - Photoshop

Brush Net - Photoshop & GIMP

Renders

Planet Renders

Creative Uncut (Game Renders)

Tutorials

Rendering Tutorial - eFunk25 : Video

How to Install Fonts and Brushes to GIMP - MrTxxThaxxLad : Text

Signature Tutorial - mr_insane50 : Text

Scrolling Platinum Card Tutorial - metdevil678 - Text

Signature Tutorial - ONYXceptable : Text/Image

Signature Tutorial - pogs2k10 : Text/Image

Using Stocks Tutorial - Angelwork : Image

Revelations Signature Tutorial - Knibbler : Image

Soap MacTavish Signature Tutorial - [PS3T]kira : Image

Edited by kirapwns

well for one this is just awesome, especially for those just starting out, and secondly, planet renders hasnt worked for me for a lil while for some reason:(

and another thing maybe we should get this stickied so the newcomers can access it quicker:applause::D

I think you should add another header with Paided software and add like Photoshop and CS5 and elements 8 and stuff, but dont give links as i think that is considered as advertising if you link to something which you need to pay to get.

Does no one read anymore? I said PM. Plus, I didn't understand a thing you just wrote.

Edited by kirapwns

I think you should add another header with Paided software and add like Photoshop and CS5 and elements 8 and stuff, but dont give links as i think that is considered as advertising if you link to something which you need to pay to get.

lol kira this means add a header stating the software you need to pay for, like photoshop. but he doesnt think you can link to the website because of advertising laws or something.

idk about them though i havent checked. but anyone who is willing to pay for photoshop just to make avatars is crazy ... :p

help you there?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey, can't believe that no has pointed this out before, but the link you provided for creative uncut is not correct. It is creativeuncut.com not creativeuncut.net; .net doesn't exist. Thanks for the rest of the resources though :)

Edited by XniresistX

• 4 weeks later...