XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > >

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 03:43 PM   #81
xPleon

Location: Earth, United Kingdom, England, West-Sussex, East Grinstead

is it in here now or has it not been made yet?

Platinums - 6 | Gold - 43 | Silver - 114 | Bronze - 312
PSN Name - xPleon | Level 10 - 52% | Trophies - 475

Old 06-24-2010, 03:50 PM   #82
spratters53

Awards Showcase The Silver Lining   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

look hes asleap now so no its not in here yet .. i said, you'll get a pm when its ready ...
Old 06-24-2010, 04:06 PM   #83
xPleon

ok nice one

Old 06-24-2010, 04:52 PM   #84
DPatriot

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Silver   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spratters53 View Post
slamma, the link with the 5 second delay.

dp is ps3t black the border bars at the side or the header at the top?

and tiger, if you approve of the one i made for slamma which does work you can add me to the designer list if you want
I changed my mind lol, do everything in red. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:18 PM   #85
TigerLust

Awards Showcase Bright Idea!   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Spratters: "Your" card looks nice, looks vaguely familiar too. Hmm, I'm sure I've seen a similiar card somewhere before Anyhow, it was added to the OP, so get ready for some requests!

I think there is one more improvement you can make to the card. One of the things slammajamma wanted is to have his sig on one line with M&M and card side by side. It isn't doing that at the moment...because you currently have a bunch of transparent blank space to the right of the actual image. Cropping the image to the right size in GIMP should fix that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spratters53 View Post
no you have to find it in here, its usually on the last or second last page. if this starts getting packed full i expect a mod would be able to clear out the old posts occasionally so it makes things easy to find
I link directly to the post with the image (using the permalink ) so this should not be a problem.

xPleon: Please read the first post. I think every Q you asked was answered there from day one. Again, please read the first post. As Spratters has mentioned twice so far, you will get a PM when it is done, which will happen today or tomorrow at the latest.

DP21: Please edit the original post you made, as that is what I will read when it's your turn. It currently says PS3T Read, so if that is what you want, it's fine. You can feel free to edit it again till I start working on your card.

My Guides and Projects

166 Plat ~ 161 PSN @100% ~ 99% Completion
Leaders ~ Profiles ~ XO
Old 06-24-2010, 05:20 PM   #86
xPleon

tiger lust your online i no im sounding petty nw but wen can i expect it thanks and sorry to bother

Old 06-24-2010, 05:24 PM   #87
Slamma

Awards Showcase Jack of All Trades   10,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bright Idea!   Member of the Month Winner   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLust View Post
I think there is one more improvement you can make to the card. One of the things slammajamma wanted is to have his sig on one line with M&M and card side by side. It isn't doing that at the moment...because you currently have a bunch of transparent blank space to the right of the actual image. Cropping the image to the right size in GIMP should fix that!
The EMINEM (not M&M ) sig and the trophy card are on two different lines? Perhaps its your browser? Its all in the same line for me... but yeah, there does appear to be a lot of transparent space to the right of the trophy card... spratter! you have some explaining to do!

Last edited by Slamma; 06-24-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:31 PM   #88
TigerLust

Awards Showcase Bright Idea!   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammajamma28 View Post
(not M&M )
I worded out m8 and it sound right. I worded out M&M and it sounds right too. Not sure what you are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammajamma28 View Post
the trophy card are on two different lines? Perhaps its your browser? Its all in the same line for me... but yeah, there does appear to be a lot of transparent space to the right of the trophy card... spratter! you have some explaining to do!
In Google Chrome (what I mainly use), it is two lines. in IE thou, I see it is one line. Not sure about others, but there you have it.

My Guides and Projects

166 Plat ~ 161 PSN @100% ~ 99% Completion
Leaders ~ Profiles ~ XO
Old 06-24-2010, 05:36 PM   #89
xPleon

ok just ignore me then

Old 06-24-2010, 05:37 PM   #90
spratters53

Awards Showcase The Silver Lining   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

i'll crop it anyway and give you that then everyone can see it on the same line.

heres the new code slamma, [IMG]http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/346/slammajammatrophycard.gif[/IMG]
as for my explaining how about i c&p my own card into gimp which gave me the design that i edited but when i cut out 4 of the boxes the room was left on the right hand side ...

and tiger, i said that i'd use your design which is another reason why i put just "by spratters53" of course its edited a little bit here and there but yeah its mostly the same. and im not denying that its your design at all ... i just havent mentioned that it is either

Last edited by spratters53; 06-24-2010 at 05:40 PM.
Closed Thread