Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > >

Old 02-20-2011, 07:32 PM   #141
dancingmind

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default Custom Cover Design: COD 4 Modern Warfare

Custom Design: COD 4: Modern Warfare

I hate war... and i guess i don't really like war games because of that. But i like you guys, and a lot of you guys have requested this one so here you go

Download Here

I don't know about you guys, but when i think of modern warfare I don't think of a lot of neon green. i guess there's the green of night vision goggles or radar, but for the most part soldiers in the heat of the shit are dealing with explosions and dirt everywhere. I guess that's why i opted to put a lot more brown and green "camo coloring" into this cover.

Propped up some quotes i got about the game online and found out as much as i could about its features and it's done. So please double check the BLUS and if in fact COD4 does not have trophies and does have downloadable content. Am I missing anything else?

Enjoy the download!

Last edited by dancingmind; 02-20-2011 at 07:34 PM.
dancingmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 02:21 AM   #142
SinRG

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Sorry I haven't checked this thread in a while, been extremely busy. Awesome work though.

Call of Duty BLUS 30072PL
No trophies, and yes to downloadable content. I guess you can also say that there's Leaderboards and Match Making.

Thanks! The last game in my collection I'm hoping for a fix is World at War. Awesome work!
Old 03-16-2011, 03:48 AM   #143
dda1996a

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter

you pretty much did every game I have, except world at war, I don't have any other games I need!
can you also do marvel:ultimate alliance 2? the tab doesn't work, leaving the vel off of marvel

Every film I ever watched:
http://letterboxd.com/dda1996a/
Credit goes to blackfalc0n for this awesome signature!

Last edited by dda1996a; 03-17-2011 at 11:38 PM.
dda1996a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 04:48 PM   #144
SinRG

Bumping this thread since it's a gem that should not go unnoticed.
Old 05-01-2011, 05:12 PM   #145
TriangleOffense

thanks I just now downloaded the F3 custom, anychance of a custom New Vegas one as well. I hate the OG artwork

TriangleOffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:18 PM   #146
dancingmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriangleOffense View Post
thanks I just now downloaded the F3 custom, anychance of a custom New Vegas one as well. I hate the OG artwork
Hey Triangle

I have so many old games i want to tackle that remaking new designs is taking a back seat. I've also had a lot of requests for remaking the Sly collection cover. I agree it is pretty hideous...
Old 05-10-2011, 06:05 PM   #147
xX_shoemaker_Xx
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to xX_shoemaker_Xx

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts

AMAZING WORK dancingmind!! definitely subscribing to this thread so i can come back and check out the images as you go along.

if you are taking requests, i'd love new covers for grid, dirt, lego star wars the complete, lego batman, burnout paradise and lego indiana jones. (i am ocd enough that i want the case art to match, not just the tabs, sorry)

thanks again! awesome work!
xX_shoemaker_Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:31 PM   #148
xX_shoemaker_Xx
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to xX_shoemaker_Xx

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts

is this something you can edit into your format? i like the pdf format, easier to print and deal with. but love this cover and want to replace mine with it. or if you can come up with an even more kicka** design, go for it

xX_shoemaker_Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:14 PM   #149
Harris58

This is a great Idea. My ps3 games in the stack look weird from side on since half have the red ps3 logo and half have the black one.

Btw is there a reason why the image changed on the side of the PS3 cases?

[Signature and Avatar made by me - My Gallery]
"Dont get the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold."
Harris58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:40 PM   #150
dancingmind

Default Katamari Forever Custom Cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX_shoemaker_Xx View Post
is this something you can edit into your format? i like the pdf format, easier to print and deal with. but love this cover and want to replace mine with it. or if you can come up with an even more kicka** design, go for it
Hey shoemaker. I opened up the file and it's really well made. There isn't much i could add to it other than make an entirely different version. I've got a lot of other covers (mostly old ones without the new design) to take care of first so it would be far behind in the list.

It looks good enough to print so i say go for it. If you really want a PDF version you can convert it yourself or message me your email and I'll send you a PDF version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harris58 View Post
Btw is there a reason why the image changed on the side of the PS3 cases?
I wonder why they did it, but i much prefer the new design to the old one. I guess it's given me an opportunity to make cool stuff for you guys!

On to the newest cover:

Custom Design: Katamari Forever

I've been wanting this game for awhile. I really like the colorful style and genuinely bizarre design of this whole series. While it is true that the series is not as fresh as when it first hit the market on the PS2, this game had my attention as it's a great compilation/tribute to the series.

Download Here

The first Katamari Damacy released for the Playstation 2 is one of my favorite game cover designs of all time. I think IGN or some other web review site featured it as a worst cover of all time. I couldn't disagree more!

In designing this cover I wanted to bring out the brightness and general fun of the series. I was originally going to include screenshots, but I liked the simple design and decided to stop here.

I am looking forward to printing this one as I just got the game for 20 bucks! Let me know if i missed anything.

Last edited by dancingmind; 06-01-2011 at 05:47 PM.
dancingmind is offline   Reply With Quote