[Results] ShareFactory Memories of the Month #15 ~ Fighting

Noid

The time has come make your choice  

11 members have voted

1. 1. The time has come make your choice

http://i.imgur.com/ckQnZjq.png

Voting will end on: Wednesday August 31st, at 11:59:59 GMT.

Theme: Fighting

Restriction(s): Roughly 2 minutes

Spoilers: N/A

Voting:

Voting is to be done via poll! Select the number for the entry you like in the poll at the top of the page!

The poll will be public, so the usual rules regarding voting for yourself still apply!

Use this thread to discuss the entries, and the poll to vote!

Results:

1. Monarch - 1 (B)
  2. Coop - 4 (G)
  3. Blaze Naruto Shippuden - 3 (S)

1: Monarch - 1 (B)

[ame]

[/ame]

2:Coop - 4 (G)

[ame]

[/ame]

3:Blaze Naruto Shippuden - 3 (S)

[ame]

[/ame]

Edited by Noid

I'll give it to #3 for daring to have a drop of creativity rather than staying completely in the very boring "let's do a compilation of pre-canned animations from fighting games" box.

Just saying "fighting" didn't have to be taken so literally, is all.

Voting will end on: Sunday July 31st, at 11:59:59 GMT.

Although I had around 11 months to think on it. Too late now though, already voted :p

#1 - Some impressive combos :thumbsup: but the clips just came off as normal gameplay.

#2 - You took a risk using just one game. The music fit the theme and there was both build up and resolution to the fights; I would have liked the Batmobile splat to be a little louder though.

#3 - Some nice moves/specials and +1 for multiple games, but I think the battles lasted a little too long.

A shame there were no clips from games like The Warriors, Mad Max, and MGSV but overall a nice turnout :D

Edited by Dipsy

Grats Coop :drunk:

Hmm, space eh? I don't think I really have any good space related games to use :(. Do you want galaxies and stars, or will being on the surface of a planet work? :think:

Ya, same. I don't think I have any games that uses space as a setting :(.

Edit: Never mind I got Destiny, but I can't think of anything interesting with that game.

Edited by Liv3urway

So... Blaze voted for himself? Is this what I'm seeing in the poll results?

giphy.gif

Had to stand my ground, as it took a lot of time to get the clips. I even had to practice for King of Fighters XIV. Those combos weren't easy to pull off. In fact I lost the first fight in the first clip I showed. If you notice it's starts on Round 2, the next clip it is in Round 3 because that Dino dude handed me my ass. Still that those combos were tight to pull off. :cool:

As for space, I have some ideas but it's not good to mention the games you instead to use. Mentioning Destiny is a bad thing to do, but people might be expecting Destiny to appear in the next event anyway. The hardest challenge next month is actually the music in my opinion. Got to make it flow right with whatever you're using.