Sig of the Month #35

DaFaztFingaz

http://i.imgur.com/Z3Kbf9J.png

Banner created by GlennThomas

And we're back! Hopefully everyone had a good break between SotMs. The theme for this month is Valentine's Day, but this time I'm going to be throwing a restriction into the mix. The restriction is 2 renders (Video Game Romance) this means that you must include 2 game character renders that you think should have some romance this Valentine's Day. Just to make things more clear, they don't need to be from the same game, and they don't need to be of the opposite sex.

You're all the matchmakers this holiday season, so let's see what you can do with it! :D

The deadline is 11:59:59 GMT Saturday 28th February.

Important Note: Send your submissions to DaFaztFingaz. See the full rules below:

1 - Rules:

• There are no member restrictions for entering, post count or otherwise, everyone is welcome to enter and is encouraged to do so regardless of experience.
  • Your signature must be created by you and be new work, made for the SotM.
  • Just to put emphasis on that last point, plagiarism will NOT be tolerated and may lead to infractions and/or a ban from the competition or site.
  • Each month will have a unique theme that you have to try and follow when creating your signature.
  • Your entry must say "PS3T" or "SotM", or both, somewhere in it. Also, it can't have your name on it.
  • Rough guideline for size restrictions, 500x300 for horizontal submissions & 300x500 for vertical submissions. A few pixels over the limit is acceptable.

2 - Submitting:

• When submitting your sig, you also have to include the original image that was used. A lot of different images and resources can go in to making a sig, so all that is required is the main render or focal. If you use more than one, send them all. Feel free to send any other images you think as well, that you'd want to be included. If you don't send the original(s) I can't use your entry.
  • Submitting is anonymous, so to submit your entry, pm it to me and don't post it in this thread.
  • If you have any questions regarding your submission feel free to pm me, if you are unsure if your entry would fit the theme for example.
  • The submission period will always be around 2 weeks, have your submission in by 11:59:59 GMT Saturday 28th February.
  • If you submit an entry but want to change it, and it's still before the deadline, you are free to do so. Just pm me your new entry saying you would rather use that one.
  • If you have a gallery here on the site, please don't add your SotM creation to it until after voting has ended.

3 - Voting:

• Voting will be done in a separate thread that will be posted once submissions end with a list of all the entries.
  • Everyone is welcome to vote, and can vote for only 1 entry.
  • If you entered the competition, you can still vote. If you vote for your own entry it won't be counted.
  • Voting will last for 1 week.
  • In the result of a draw after voting is over, an additional day of voting will occur between only the entries that were involved in the draw. When that happens, the sigs involved will be put to 0 votes and people who have voted before are free to vote again, the one with the most votes after a day will be the winner.

4 - The Prize!:

• The winner will have their entry put into a Hall of Fame thread with all other SotM winners. View the Hall of Fame here.
  • They will also win this shiny site award! (Designed by Kyden139):

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/images/awards/64sig.png

5 - Feedback:

• I'm always open to suggestions on how to improve SotM or for future themes that people would like to see, so if you have something then send me a pm.

Edited by DaFaztFingaz

Hah! Interesting theme; it'll be interesting to see what people come up with this month! :D

I thought it would be a good way to get back into the flow of things (my forgetting about the competition until today had nothing to do with it...haha!). I can see some great design possibilities as well as plethora of some pretty amusing matchups. :p

Edited by DaFaztFingaz

I can see some great design possibilities as well as plethora of some pretty amusing matchups. :p
Yep, great restriction idea, I can't wait to see the submissions!

I might even try to make one... :)

Do you plan on using the voting system from the Christmas tree contest or just the regular 1 member-1 vote?

• 2 weeks later...