Sig of the Month #30

http://i.imgur.com/Z3Kbf9J.png

Banner created by GlennThomas

After a small delay, SotM is back! This month's theme is Grand Theft Auto 5. Good luck to all of the participants and I hope to see lots of entries this month!

The deadline is Midnight GMT Monday 23rd June.

Important Note: Send your submissions to DaFaztFingaz. See the full rules below:

1 - Rules:

• There are no member restrictions for entering, post count or otherwise, everyone is welcome to enter and is encouraged to do so regardless of experience.
  • Your signature must be created by you and be new work, made for the SotM.
  • Just to put emphasis on that last point, plagiarism will NOT be tolerated and may lead to infractions and/or a ban from the competition or site.
  • Each month will have a unique theme that you have to try and follow when creating your signature.
  • Your entry must say "PS3T" or "SotM", or both, somewhere in it. Also, it can't have your name on it.
  • Rough guideline for size restrictions, 500x300 for horizontal submissions & 300x500 for vertical submissions. A few pixels over the limit is acceptable.

2 - Submitting:

• When submitting your sig, you also have to include the original image that was used. A lot of different images and resources can go in to making a sig, so all that is required is the main render or focal. If you use more than one, send them all. Feel free to send any other images you think as well, that you'd want to be included. If you don't send the original(s) I can't use your entry.
  • Submitting is anonymous, so to submit your entry, pm it to me and don't post it in this thread.
  • If you have any questions regarding your submission feel free to pm me, if you are unsure if your entry would fit the theme for example.
  • The submission period will always be around 2 weeks, have your submission in by Midnight GMT Monday 23rd June.
  • If you submit an entry but want to change it, and it's still before the deadline, you are free to do so. Just pm me your new entry saying you would rather use that one.
  • If you have a gallery here on the site, please don't add your SotM creation to it until after voting has ended.

3 - Voting:

• Voting will be done in a separate thread that will be posted once submissions end with a list of all the entries.
  • Everyone is welcome to vote, and can vote for only 1 entry.
  • If you entered the competition, you can still vote. If you vote for your own entry it won't be counted.
  • Voting will last for 1 week.
  • In the result of a draw after voting is over, an additional day of voting will occur between only the entries that were involved in the draw. When that happens, the sigs involved will be put to 0 votes and people who have voted before are free to vote again, the one with the most votes after a day will be the winner.

4 - The Prize!:

• The winner will have their entry put into a Hall of Fame thread with all other SotM winners. View the Hall of Fame here.
  • They will also win this shiny site award! (Designed by Kyden139):

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/images/awards/64sig.png

5 - Feedback:

• I'm always open to suggestions on how to improve SotM or for future themes that people would like to see, so if you have something then send me a pm.

Pretty specific theme this month, but after a long hiatus, I will try my best to enter this time! :D

I talked to Glenn about themes and he suggested that we go with a game specific theme to see how the entrants are able to use same/similar character renders in different ways. So I went with GTA5 since it's a popular title and because there are enough good renders to choose from around the web.

I talked to Glenn about themes and he suggested that we go with a game specific theme to see how the entrants are able to use same/similar character renders in different ways. So I went with GTA5 since it's a popular title and because there are enough good renders to choose from around the web.

That said, I assume we're not limited to renders available on the web for these competitions? I assume if someone wanted to make some OC that'd be cool, too?

That said, I assume we're not limited to renders available on the web for these competitions? I assume if someone wanted to make some OC that'd be cool, too?

What do you mean by OC? If you're referring to GTA Online characters, then those are allowed. As long as the finished entry has some components related to GTA5 then it's allowed.

What do you mean by OC? If you're referring to GTA Online characters, then those are allowed. As long as the finished entry has some components related to GTA5 then it's allowed.

Sorry no, I mean "Original Creations". As in, if I were to, say, draw something, and make a sig with that, rather than using a render from online.

GTA V is a great pick for the theme this month given the recent PS4 announcement, not to mention it was the site's GOTY last year. Looking forward to seeing everybody's creations! :D