XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > >

Old 12-19-2012, 11:24 PM   #1
TheFlyingToaster
Graphics Team

Awards Showcase Staff - Graphics Team   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Member of the Month Winner   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Default [Voting!] Sig of the Month #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingToaster View Post
RESULTS

Would've posted yesterday but I was feeling a little rough .

Anyway it seems we have a clear winner Someone who must be getting used to this I've lost count of how many wins he's on but chalk up one more for RED_REBEL44. There were a lot of really great entries this month so thanks to everyone who entered and voted, look for the next one in the new year.

Entry - Votes - Name
01 - 6 - cmgravekeeper *2nd*
02 - 2 - DaFaztFingaz
03 - 0 - Crimson Thunder
04 - 3 - Setsuna
05 - 0 - k1ll1ng5pr33
06 - 0 - Bong JamesBong
07 - 4 - JK_Blade
08 - 2 - ESYLD
09 - 12 - RED_REBEL44 *1st*
10 - 1 - CooperFyfe
11 - 5 - GlennThomas *3rd*
12 - 2 - DEG23
Last Voting Thread of the year xD. Ty to all who entered! Day after I meant to post but I had big deadline so . Pick your favourite and vote as usual. Loved the entries this month, great job everyone . Hope everyone has a great christmas! .

Voting ends 1 week from the posting of this thread.

See the submission thread, with all the rules etc, here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/use...onth-17-a.html

Last edited by TheFlyingToaster; 12-27-2012 at 06:48 PM.
TheFlyingToaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:31 PM   #2
ub4of

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   SOTM Winner   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Sexy #1 gets my vote.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:32 PM   #3
fletchar2

Awards Showcase Fletch's ''Valar Morghulis''   Staff - Moderator   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Lots of great signatures this month, it's a difficult choice to make. Great work everybody!

Having said that, I think I'll throw my support behind 12, the background effects are brilliant.

Thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the signature!
Beginner's Guide | Spoiler Tags | Contact the Staff | Site Awards | Report Button
THL Bingo Tiles: 25/25
fletchar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:37 PM   #4
Setsuna

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

I can't wait to see the amount of votes 1 will get because it has a half naked chick on it The effects and text are good on it but I'm not going to support using sex appeal to win votes.

I like 9 and 12 the most, I would vote for 12 however the effects seem a bit messy and doesn't look like a snow effect but more like ripped holes or something, the text could use some work as well. I like the way the effects flow with 9 so my votes goes to it

If you need to contact me please send me a tweet, I might see it. @Tsuntenshi
Setsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:52 PM   #5
A_Rabid_Pigeon

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   2,500 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Rockets Must Have Died
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Yep sig one gets my vote.

Playfire | PSN Profiles | Sig created by RED_REBEL44 | ↑ Bryci
A_Rabid_Pigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:57 AM   #6
maddester

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Voting for #7.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:02 AM   #7
Coop

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   5,000 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

My vote goes to signature #11. Though I'm loving all the festive submissions. (#1 gets an honourable mention because, well, boobs. )

Last edited by Coop; 12-20-2012 at 01:03 AM.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:52 AM   #8
Ryukori

Awards Showcase Member of the Month Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Submission   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Silver   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

I vote for #9.
I love the effects on the render, and the text works really well with the surrounding colours.

Trophy Cards
Ryukori is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:07 AM   #9
dz06lt

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Ill take #1 anyday

9 PS4 Now Playing Destiny; 101 PS3 Now Playing None; 90 Xbox360 Now Playing GTA San Andreas. 1 XB1

dz06lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:16 AM   #10
Bong JamesBong

#9.

Image & background work really well together. Good choice of font, text looks good & is easy to read.

Honorable mention goes to #1, for obvious reasons... got a lot of great entries, I'll be interested to see who wins.

Last edited by Bong JamesBong; 12-20-2012 at 02:18 AM.
Bong JamesBong is offline   Reply With Quote