PS3T Pixelated!

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/7959/pixelps3t.png

Thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the banner!

This is a fun little community event to create out own little piece of artwork, basically the grid below is spit into 25 99 pixel by 99 pixel squares with an image of in this case a PlayStation 3 controller.

Each person picks a square, they then edit and then send it back to me I will then re-assemble the squares and we'll see what interesting creation you guys can come up with.

You can edit it as little or as much as you want, you can colour it, add your own graphics anything you want it's a chance to be really creative with it. Stick characters from games, crudely drawn figures on MS Paint, change the colourisation, add your username add anything you want it's up to you but make it yours.

Here is the grid -

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3871/ps3tpixelatedfullimage.png

What to do? -

1. Post below the grid reference for the box you want.

2. Download the entire grid (above) and edit your square, make sure that it fills the entire box not including the black lines of the grid, just the white bits otherwise it won't count towards the final image.

3. Upload it the internet using ImageShack, Photobucket or any other image hosting site that you're familiar with.

4. Send me a PM with your username and the grid reference as the subject.

5. Give me sometime to assemble the picture, recheck this thread and enjoy.

FAQ -

•  
  • Can I take part? - Yes

• Are there any limits to what I can do with my square? - No, just try not to delete the black lines.

• You've not answered my question, what do I do? - Ask below.

Final Information -

This will only work with a little bit of colaboration on your part, so please once you've picked a square try to get it back to me as soon as possible. The deadline will be this time next week TBC and I'll have it assembled for the following day.

[Submitted] [Not yet submitted]

A1 - [TheManUtdFan]

A2 -

A3 -

A4 - [T_l_M_B_0]

A5 -

B1 -

B2 - [newgroundsguru]

B3 - [Lukezordz]

B4 -

B5 - [DaFaztFingaz]

C1 -

C2 - [iKillEuu]

C3 - [ub4of]

C4 - [TINxCUP]

C5 -

D1 - [MrTxxThaxxLad]

D2 - [CooperFyfe]

D3 - [Xx_Progenitor_xX]

D4 -

D5 -

E1 - [Kahuna]

E2 -

E3 -

E4 -

E5 -

Updated grid -

http://imageshack.us/a/img821/3871/ps3tpixelatedfullimage.png

Edited by WillTheBassist

Just to reiterate what I've put in the first post you can do what ever you want! You don't just have to stick an image of a PS3 controller over the top for example, the idea is you edit it as must (or as little) as you want to.

This isn't just re-assembling an image of the PS3 controller, sorry if I wasn't clear on that. :)

Stick what you want on it.

Edited by WillTheBassist

It's up to you, but my advice would be to whip something up on MS Paint, but if you want to you can of course.

OK, i'll take A1, I just want to add something that I like to it, but I can't draw.

I've added it to it, but for some reason when I copied it, the border (the bit with the numbers in) has turned black and the numbers blue, I don't know why, will that be a problem?