cash locations

zbryy

im trying to get 2 bags, the first one in Oil Nightmare, right at the start you can see it, but how do i get it, lol, been trying everything and nada.

the second one is in "hard transfer" also right at the beginnng you can see it, but a plank falls on top of it as soon as the level starts, how do you get it ??

any help would be appreciated.

edit: nvm finally got 'em, pain in the ass though.

Cheeers

Edited by eghostx80
i did it :D

im trying to get 2 bags, the first one in Oil Nightmare, right at the start you can see it, but how do i get it, lol, been trying everything and nada.

the second one is in "hard transfer" also right at the beginnng you can see it, but a plank falls on top of it as soon as the level starts, how do you get it ??

any help would be appreciated.

edit: nvm finally got 'em, pain in the ass though.

Cheeers

How did you get the hard transfer one?

How did you get the hard transfer one?

Ditto with this one. I can't figure it out.

EDIT: Nevermind. I got it.

To those of you wondering, you need to slowly approach the plank and have your front wheel fall with it. For some reason, this will cause it to fall all the way down to the money bag. Can't believe how stupid and easy that was. hahaha.

Edited by UltimateDisco

Can you help me with the 2000 $ bag on the third level of the second "world"?

I have the game in spanish... i think the name in english is Lost Avenue or Lost Boulevard...

Thank you in advance! (it's my last bag :D)

Edit: I got it! It's near the blue container!

Edited by Kangcor

I'm looking for $1000 location on Stormrider

and

$1000 location on Speed Frontier

I've collected them all, so they no longer show up. But for Stormrider, have you checked behind the train at the beginning, and on Speed Frontier, below the multiple barrels? You can get down on the last one by dropping the grate.

Looking for $2000 in Urban Terror.

Or some combination thereof.

The only spot I can think of is at the end where the rig breaks through the road, but i can't get down in to that hole without dying, so I'm stumped.

Maybe it's on top of the apartment building? But I have no clue how to get up there... there's a weird ramp thing after two suspended grate platforms that fall, but I have no clue if there's anything there either.

Edited by corrosivefrost

Looking for $2000 in Urban Terror.

Or some combination thereof.

The only spot I can think of is at the end where the rig breaks through the road, but i can't get down in to that hole without dying, so I'm stumped.

Maybe it's on top of the apartment building? But I have no clue how to get up there... there's a weird ramp thing after two suspended grate platforms that fall, but I have no clue if there's anything there either.

Isn't it under that large highway section you cross before that part?

Just reverse after dropping down.

Sup frosty! I keep seeing your mug in this game, haha.

The first money bag on Oil Nightmare, Do I get it by hitting the first jump? Im really struggling to get it. Does having a certain bike setup gonna help? I have unlocked all upgrades so I may try swapping em out and seeing what the difference is.

Edit:

I did it! All I did was tune my bike for as much acceleration and max speed as possible, did it on my second try! Im still 2000 short on money, no idea where it is. I got the one of the jump thingy with the plank. Oh well back to exploring every nook and cranny.

Edited by DarkSouls

• 2 weeks later...

I am also trying to find the rest of the money bags, as well as 5 star all of the levels. Anyone else, who is in the same mindset as me, feel free to add me on PSN. I am down to only missing a few money locations and just a few 5 stars. I'd be glad to help out with what I know.

• 3 weeks later...
So i made a video for that 2000€ money bag:

It was very hard for me to find that.. took almost an hour to find it :D

I hope that my video will help someone out!

Everytime I played this level, I thought I saw a little area to the right when you are thrown in the air. I'm so glad you posted that video! For whatever reason, it never crossed my mind to reverse down and 'reverse jump' into that area. Thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. I'm down to one single bag. The $500 bag on the level Freedom Denied. I know I'll probably feel stupid once I find it/told where it is, but I can't for the life of me find it at all. Any help would be much appreciated.

EDIT - I'm going to act like I knew that as soon as I posted this that I would find it easily. For anyone wondering, the 500 dollar bag is close to the beginning. As soon as you fall through the metal grate, you need to accelerate as much as possible because you need to hit the moving platform ramp BEFORE it goes under the low ceiling.

Edited by SadSnooze
Found what I was looking for

Found the $2000 bag on The Getaway! You can See it after the first checkpoint: after you cross two oil tankers, you go over a railcart that has wood boards on top of it and you can see the glowing bag inside. To get it, you have to land on top of those boards after hitting the jump just ahead.

The jump I'm talking about is what you would be doing the spin meter on if you were on the stunt version of the course. Just hit it a little late and it pushes you back and you land on the boards, break them, and get the $2000 inside.

Phew, that was my last one! Good luck guys and gals.

Found the $2000 bag on The Getaway! You can See it after the first checkpoint: after you cross two oil tankers, you go over a railcart that has wood boards on top of it and you can see the glowing bag inside. To get it, you have to land on top of those boards after hitting the jump just ahead.

The jump I'm talking about is what you would be doing the spin meter on if you were on the stunt version of the course. Just hit it a little late and it pushes you back and you land on the boards, break them, and get the $2000 inside.

Phew, that was my last one! Good luck guys and gals.

That happened to be my second to last one, and I never thought I would find it. I swear I ran The Getaway 50 times doing nothing but looking for the money bags. Then by chance I noticed a white thing in a train car and saw it was the bag! Even then, it still took me 6 or 7 more tries before finally nailing it. I absolutely love this game. It's the epitome of a challenge.