Story Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Xander45

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/fiftyquid-albums-image-storage-picture12706-attention-sign-orig.png WARNING! http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/fiftyquid-albums-image-storage-picture12706-attention-sign-orig.png

SPOILER TAGS ARE NOT USED IN THIS THREAD!

You have entered a spoiler tag free zone about the game Until Dawn. This thread has been created to discuss anything Until Dawn related. You are permitted to discuss key plot points, boss battles and any part of the story openly without the use of SPOILER TAGS. Please note, this is not a "How do I..." thread. Any posts like this will be deleted.

In summary, this is a SPOILER TAG free zone. You do not have to use SPOILER TAGS within this thread. This thread is immune. Posting major spoilers without tags outside of this thread may result in a three day ban.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm

Does anyone know who you hear crying in the sanatorium tunnel in chapter 9 with Ash or Chris?

On my first playthrough I really thought it was Jess, but I also heard the crying on my second when Jess died in chapter 4. So who is it?

It's just the game fooling you into killing your character xD

I was going for the no one dies ending but I opened the hatch, not making that mistake next time xD

At least you'll only have to replay the final two episodes. Btw, I fell for it too but you can quickly close application and restart the game at the checkpoint right before that.

I had this comment on YouTube that I didn't even think off regarding Ashely killing Chris

Funny how Ashley was so set on letting Chris live with the gun and told him to shoot her and just LET HER DO THIS ONE THING!!! Then when he chooses to shoot her as she asked, she doesn't save him later when she had the chance...ha fake asss Biiiiiiiitch
Edited by PS4Trophies Wozamil

At least you'll only have to replay the final two episodes. Btw, I fell for it too but you can quickly close application and restart the game at the checkpoint right before that.

I had this comment on YouTube that I didn't even think off regarding Ashely killing Chris

Thanks for the tip!

Does anyone know if you can get the This is the end trophy with chapter select if you have the twins collectibles, will josh die if I just don't pick up the collectible during that chapter?

Thanks for the tip!

Does anyone know if you can get the This is the end trophy with chapter select if you have the twins collectibles, will josh die if I just don't pick up the collectible during that chapter?

I don't think Josh's outcome affects any of the ending trophies. I had all the collectibles and still got This is THE End.

I don't think Josh's outcome affects any of the ending trophies. I had all the collectibles and still got This is THE End.

It is enough to not collect the two twin collectibles in the final chapter as finding them influences the utterfly effect, It doesn't matter whether you have them in the collection or not.

I just finished my 1st playthrough... I don't have any of the collectibles complete and I've ended it with Mike, Em, Chris and Ash alive. What do you think I should do for the trophies now? Maybe start with kill them all, and then go for all alive?

In what chapter do I need to start to kill them all?

I just finished my 1st playthrough... I don't have any of the collectibles complete and I've ended it with Mike, Em, Chris and Ash alive. What do you think I should do for the trophies now? Maybe start with kill them all, and then go for all alive?

In what chapter do I need to start to kill them all?

Chapter 8 should be enough to kill the all.

[spoiler=]You can kill Em during the escape from the mines or if she gets bitten, you can shoot her with Mike.

Chris can be killed by the Wendigo when looking for Josh.

Ash can die when following the voice in the sanatorium tunnel and opening the hatch.

Mike can de in the lodge at the end.

Since you don't have to replay many chapters for that, you can go for it.

After that I would recommend to do a run with all alive and getting the missing collectibles (check my guide for help and the requirements!).

You should be able to get most of the trophies during that playthrough. Have a look what you decisions you have to make.

Probably you will have to replay chapters 6 to 8 afterwards for Ashley snaps and the achievement for [spoiler=] aiming with the gun at Ásh with Chris

Last But not least you will have to replay ch 10 for Instant Inferno

Have fun :)

Am I the only one who thinks Mike resembles Drake and Sam resembles Elena? :p (Uncharted characters)

It was bugging me to all hell the entire playthrough that Mike was reminding me of someone really badly. Eventually I settled on Drake, but it was still nagging me.

Finally I looked it up. Fucking Grant Ward! I knew I shouldn't trust him!

I was wondering how dumb was hannah ?I mean she was in that cave for a month and couldn't find a way out.But the others kept going in and out of the cave like it was nothing multiple times in just hours.So why couldn't she get out.She wasn't injured to bad since she was dragging her sister threw the cave,barring her and making crosses.Even if she was injured jessica was messed up with like a broken leg and stuff and still got out so what the hell.

Overall I enjoyed the story, more in the beginning, I still liked it until the end or until dawn you could say.

But a little rant,

One thing that bugged me in chapter 7, when Chris had the option to shoot himself or Ashley... How did he not know they were blanks after shooting at josh? if or when you shoot yourself or Ashley, neither die, so uh Chris... hurrdurr of course they wouldn't work.

Also I've heard blanks actually can kill people if it's close enough to your head because the pressure of the blank can still injure you bad (which Chris puts it right to his damn chin and is completely unharmed)

I was wondering how dumb was hannah ?I mean she was in that cave for a month and couldn't find a way out.But the others kept going in and out of the cave like it was nothing multiple times in just hours.So why couldn't she get out.She wasn't injured to bad since she was dragging her sister threw the cave,barring her and making crosses.Even if she was injured jessica was messed up with like a broken leg and stuff and still got out so what the hell.

broken leg, also her glasses are broken, and I'm sure she didn't think there was a way out.. jessica ended up in a completely different spot that was actually VERY close to the cabin.

Edited by thenexthero

Am I the only one who thinks Mike resembles Drake and Sam resembles Elena? :p (Uncharted characters)

And Emily's performance in chapter 7 made me think she was Lara Croft. :p

lol yeah he reminded me of Nathan Drake, but didn't really think about elena, also Emily in chapter 7, I was like "this is just like the beginning of tomb raider"