Release Date Speculations

ValiantWarrior94

So I see as of yet there's no solid release date for this game

However I have some theories

The first is that the game looks finished and all the footage is bugging and clipping free which makes me feel that really they're only aking last minute checks

The second is te fact that it won't be releasing after May for definite due to the fact the new Silent Hill is due to be released then

I also work at Game and currently it's out on display for pre-order along with titles in January, February and March and we also have a lot of promotional material for it dotted about

My guess is that we could see this game around March/April as there is no real competition for it sales-wise around then and it's already being advertised massively online and in stores

Also all the info pumping out recently makes it seem as if they're releasing it soon

I call an April release at the latest

What do you all think?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm hoping soon. Maybe May. Looking forward to it.

Though they don't list the date, the article repeatedly says that it will be out in the summer of this year.

'Until Dawn' Team Teases Gameplay, Multiplayer And Surprises In Supermassive Games' PS4 Exclusive [WATCH] : Tech : Design & Trend

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
the psn store has it listed for December 31, 2015, which i don't believe is accurate as there has been some advertisement for it recently. i hope it's soon, i really want to try it, looks fun. horror movies and video games mixed together, two of my favorite things!

The Order: 1886 comes with a little poster paper with Until Dawn and Bloodborne on both sides of the paper.

Until Dawn is listed for Summer 2015 on it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
August or September. We'll know at E3 for sure.

IGN's coming soon tab on the righthand side lists the game coming out as "June" with no exact date.. I'd much rather that instead of having to wait til Aug or Sep.

But I'm thinking it was a placeholder date since we've yet to see any real promo materials or anything of the sort.

Kind of wish we'd hear something about this damn game sometime soon..

thought the IMDB page lists it as Aug 25.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2742544/releaseinfo

Edited by Multitasking

• 3 months later...