PlayStation Experience - Teaser Trailer

OceanH

I'll mention in the PAX Prime demo (which seems to take place later in the game than this one) there was a bit more gameplay involved. Areas you walked around and explored, you interacted with things, did the animation ting Heavy Rain does, there was a few slight puzzles and some optional content. Finding specific 'clues' in the environment triggered extra scenes of putting things together, when I found a clipped on newspaper that was hidden on a wall and an envelope with a date on it, the character came to a conclusion about something related to the narrative, and I got a sign that I had complete an 'extra investigation'.

There was also a segment in it that involved some stealth gameplay, and the choice at the end was very Saw-esque. You and the girl you're in love with are trapped to a chair, the guy has a gun, and you have three choices, either you shoot yourself and let her live, shoot her and let you live, or don't choose in time and let both of you die by a slowly coming down saw blades. The relationship between the two of them was tropey, but well developed through the section I played which did make the choice more difficult by the end of it.

:applause::applause::applause:

This looks great, if it is similar to Heavy Rain and others Quantic Dream's games, I'll be getting this for sure.

The first time I heard from this game I did not care about it, but now it is slowly grabbing my attention. Let's wait for more news on this, I can imagine this being a big, award-winning game :)

• 2 weeks later...