headset question for ut3

Hogger

hey i have a problem

i ordered a wireless headset. but when i go to store i have headset with wire (usb). i buyed this headset for ut3. but i very frustrated about this headset. in ut3 i can speak and people hear but i can't hear people. or i can hear people but people can't hear me. confusing he?

i known you must push the right arrow and then you can speak. i had a friend who wants to help me. but a few days ago he was angry (because i asked to much can you hear me. it was irritating for him). and now i think he don't wanna help anymore. this friend was saying he always hear me. but the problem was i can't hear if other people say something back to me. when i changed settings in ut3 menu i can hear people but people can't hear me. someone known how to resolve this problem? the setting i am talking about in ut3 is mute voice. if i set it on off. i can hear people but people can't hear me. if i set it on on people can hear me but i can't hear people. its a logitech usb headset.

edit: i followed the manual to install the headset. but most of the time people hear me (but i can't hear if people something say to me) but sometimes if i install exact the same way (ps3 settings) people can't hear me and i can't hear them. it is very frustrating problem and i don't find information on internet about it. (the manual is not clear)

Edited by Hogger

In UT3, there's one annoying thing about headset - you have to press voice menu button every time you want people to hear you. And sometimes, my headset(I have one from Warhawk) also don't work the first time, so I turn it off, then on again, and it works. Hope this helps, at least a bit..cheers!

In UT3, there's one annoying thing about headset - you have to press voice menu button every time you want people to hear you. And sometimes, my headset(I have one from Warhawk) also don't work the first time, so I turn it off, then on again, and it works. Hope this helps, at least a bit..cheers!

i don't use him at the moment. to much stress. but the most annoying is if people can hear me i can't hear people saying something back. very big ridle.

ps: i must test headset in other games to test of i have the same problems.