Top 50

squodge

Last night, I finished playing Uno and noted that my rank was just above 10,000. This morning, I checked my rank it was just below 10,000 - I'd not played, but somehow my rank improved. How is this possible?

I really hope the developers do something about this Top 50 trophy because they can't seriously expect latecomers to play for several months for a bronze trophy. And some Uno addicts who already have the trophy might well carry on playing it, making the task for the rest of us all but impossible.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The top 50 trophy is the most stupid trophy any developer could put in an online game. Did they really think it out fully? Obviously not I know. One would have to brain dead to not know being in the top 50 of any online leaderboard (non-monthly) is near impossible to outright impossible.

The top 50 trophy is the most stupid trophy any developer could put in an online game. Did they really think it out fully? Obviously not I know. One would have to brain dead to not know being in the top 50 of any online leaderboard (non-monthly) is near impossible to outright impossible.

its funny u said that, being from the uk we got this game 4 weeks after the usa. and it took a week to get in the top 50. that is a joke games that u need to get in to the top 50 100 etc should be on all psns.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Am not even going to attempt this trophy because it takes the piss. Why cant they change the requirements for this trophy, its so unfair that people would have got it easily in first week of game release. It be almost impossible to get it now.

Hope they change the requirements like NFS undercover had done with their community days trophy.

• 2 weeks later...
Last night, I finished playing Uno and noted that my rank was just above 10,000. This morning, I checked my rank it was just below 10,000 - I'd not played, but somehow my rank improved. How is this possible?

I really hope the developers do something about this Top 50 trophy because they can't seriously expect latecomers to play for several months for a bronze trophy. And some Uno addicts who already have the trophy might well carry on playing it, making the task for the rest of us all but impossible.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I just bought this yesterday for a dollar. At that price, I can see the top 50 being a pretty daunting task because damn near everyone will buy it and try to get the same trophy, if they're being trophy hunters. All I know is that this game better be damn good if I'm planning to get 100%!! But, for a dollar, I couldn't refuse, haha:p

is impossible you need like 240,000

yu get about 250 points a win if you're lucky

that's 1000 games

and you dont always win and you dont always get 250 points

suck ass trophy

best to play with 1000 score and have a friend with you. You take turns boosting while the partner only draws crads. You see, you get more svore if the other players have more cards in their hands. So play with draw type 3 and force play off (even though you'll still be force to play) and have the option to draw a card at free will. Lastly have you and your partner in a PSN chat room and tell each other what you need to win. Even if real players join the game they'll lose because they joined a boosting game. we was getting 300-450 every game. At the end of the day I jump my score from 9300 to 14500. Big difference there and it'll only take about 45 days to reach top 50 if we continue every day.

best to play with 1000 score and have a friend with you. You take turns boosting while the partner only draws crads. You see, you get more svore if the other players have more cards in their hands. So play with draw type 3 and force play off (even though you'll still be force to play) and have the option to draw a card at free will. Lastly have you and your partner in a PSN chat room and tell each other what you need to win. Even if real players join the game they'll lose because they joined a boosting game. we was getting 300-450 every game. At the end of the day I jump my score from 9300 to 14500. Big difference there and it'll only take about 45 days to reach top 50 if we continue every day.

Still, it needs to be fixed, IMO. I know it may not seem fair, but this trophy becomes worse by the day.

Still, it needs to be fixed, IMO. I know it may not seem fair, but this trophy becomes worse by the day.

Takes patience is all. Just need a good friend to help boost and cheat with each other online. I will tell you though that sometimes the cheating and boosting part online sometimes fails when another person besides you or your partner wins. lol kind of funny and frustrating sometimes. Last night two other people jumped in our session and robbed our 740 and 840 score for two games. And two others took 154 and like 254. Just funny and frustrating when they take the big amounts for the game. But I jumped from 15000 to 27000 just about.

...it'll only take about 45 days to reach top 50 if we continue every day.

ONLY 45 days? 45 days of boosting for a mere gold trophy?

Kudos to you for your patience and determination.

EDIT: thanks for this info actually. I hadn't tried boosting the trophy, but if it takes that long even with dedicated boosting, then I'm definitely squashing my slim hopes of getting this one.

Edited by Stork77

ONLY 45 days? 45 days of boosting for a mere gold trophy?

Kudos to you for your patience and determination.

EDIT: thanks for this info actually. I hadn't tried boosting the trophy, but if it takes that long even with dedicated boosting, then I'm definitely squashing my slim hopes of getting this one.

Yep now sitting at 70k. The current top 50 rank is still around 240k.

Since this trophy is so hard to get I wish they would just reset the leaderboards weekly or something cause we're never gonna get it and we're all gonna be stuck at 71% completion lol.

This trophy is truly a joke and a prime example of how NOT to make a game fun at all.

It says I'm ranked like 26,000 or so but my overall rank is like 358,000. I have like 1173 points yet to be in the Top 50 is like a couple hundred thousand points. Now you tell me if that's achievable??