Rate the trophy difficulty.  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.49

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

I've played this game for 3hrs now including 2 games online.

I have 48% and 9 trophies. I could have 10 if I had a friend and invited them. Overall, these are very easy apart from getting into the Top 50.

I had luck on getting the (S) so early but its a card game so some luck is required.

The other trophies will pose no difficulty for anyone and they can be acquired on Easy mode. Basically, the only hard trophy which is hard is reaching the Top 50 players on the leaderboards.

I don't really know how to rate that game...

it should be a 1, it's so so easy (even the gold trophy WHEN there are players online)... BUT, the leaderboard trophy may become more and more diffcult to get...(there are not enough players, and there is no reset of the scores...)

Edited by olivierolivier

^5000 points is easy, all need to do is lose loads of cards and when someone uses a 0 or 7, you just have to remember what your hand looked like.

You can predict what they're going to play and so hopefully you can win. ;)

Online is deserted so that's why I gave it a 5 otherwise its a 2. Really easy but its nearly impossible playing online. :(

I gave it an eight , seeing its probaly a one difficulty but its so boring and online involves 95% luck to get points...its mind numbing and u have to be very determined to grind it out to get the TOP 50 trophy, espically when your doing it now and not one-two weeks ago

I gave it an eight , seeing its probaly a one difficulty but its so boring and online involves 95% luck to get points...its mind numbing and u have to be very determined to grind it out to get the TOP 50 trophy, espically when your doing it now and not one-two weeks ago

Or you can join rooms and annoy people by letting every turn timeout and then the computer moves for you... I would highly recommend not playing with TheNero, because he uses this tactic and then he spams your inbox with empty messages for no apparent reason when you ask him to stop. Seriously man, what's your problem? You make the game unenjoyable for people who have to wait for you on every turn! Don't you already have the trophy? Why are you still playing if you don't actually want to pay attention? I'm assuming you have a pad that lets you program it to constantly push L1 and triangle so you can always jump in and always call uno, but that's not cool to others man...

Or you can join rooms and annoy people by letting every turn timeout and then the computer moves for you... I would highly recommend not playing with TheNero, because he uses this tactic and then he spams your inbox with empty messages for no apparent reason when you ask him to stop. Seriously man, what's your problem? You make the game unenjoyable for people who have to wait for you on every turn! Don't you already have the trophy? Why are you still playing if you don't actually want to pay attention? I'm assuming you have a pad that lets you program it to constantly push L1 and triangle so you can always jump in and always call uno, but that's not cool to others man...

+1

and i'm polite

I feel like this is a trick question, mainly as a result of the Leaderboard trophy.

If you ran through this game on the day it came out, the difficulty is a 2. If you are running through it now, it is an 8. Two weeks from now? A 10, maybe impossible! I don't know what to vote it as.

Nah, not a 10. Just sit idle as host and wait for someone to arrive.

When there, start up the game and play as much with them as possible.

You could always look on the leaderboards and send invites to those who are next to you. Whenever they are on, just ask them to play Uno with you.

• 2 months later...

at this point top 50 requires above 50k score online. And the online activity is not very present. So without a friend to boost with, this is a hard task nowadays!

Voted a 7 because of that, all other trophies are easy as £$€!#¤" and a pie. =)

Since we're not supposed to base difficulty on how time-consuming something is, then I suppose it's a 1... after all, a person could get to the top of the leaderboards so long as they had a little luck and a lot of free time.

That being said, even at the time of this posting, it's still a long road to the top, and getting there from the bottom becomes more improbable with each passing day.

Difficulty (Skill): 1

Difficulty (Time): 10

EDIT: I'd like to note that I didn't vote in the poll.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I just finished getting over 69000 points to get this trophy. I have to agree with jqtaxpayer,

1 - Difficulty

10 - Time

It goes much much faster if you can get together four people so you can get 1200+ points per hand. Of course, four people may be on at once, but you may not all be able to connect due to the arbitrary game creation/joining rules we all don't know about. So I voted a 5, for a happy medium.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...