5,000 points!

Morphine

Well guys I think I might have figured it out. When I finished the 15th match I was at 2506 in points. It unlocked hard mode and a few other perks. Well it gave me an option to either start a new game or just continue the one that I was playing. Since everyone has reported that when you start a new game your points reset. So I just continued my game and it put me back on the last match with my points still intact. After I won a few matches I am now about to break 3000 points. So it sounds like to me we can just keep grinding out the last match until we reach 5000 points. So I guess(and hope) that this solves our problem. I am goin to keep doing what I am doing and let ya'll know if this is the way to go.

Edited by southurnbuck

i rarely ever win on 15 and you're tellin me I have to play it for 2k more points? gawd, the 7's piss me off, let alone there are 5 of em jumping in.

i wanna try playin a new tournament, lettin the ai win first few rounds then me coming back to win for the last 5, see if i can get a few more points before i get to 15

i rarely ever win on 15 and you're tellin me I have to play it for 2k more points? gawd, the 7's piss me off, let alone there are 5 of em jumping in.

i wanna try playin a new tournament, lettin the ai win first few rounds then me coming back to win for the last 5, see if i can get a few more points before i get to 15

I know it sucks, it really does. I just don't know if it is possible without doing it that way. You could try to, of course, but I bet that would be more time consuming than playing round 15 over and over. Play on easy is the best. I seem to win 2 out every 3 games.

• 3 months later...

I was thinking of using the same method. Those "special" UNO rules are horrible...I'd rather grind out three times the number of matches playing normal games vs 1 or 3 opponents than grind Match #15.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

:mad:this is a little off topic, but I'm working on this trophy and I want to blow my brains out right now. What a fucking waste of time. The only way to get to the 5k is playing the fucking forceplay, 7-0 rules over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and .......

The programers need to be shot publically. The AI always plays with the same strats, when there are 4 players on the board with UNO and the AI plays a 7 it ALWAYS takes your card. It'll play wildcards for no reason whatsoever, and when it plays the wildcards it'll call a color that it doesn't have...fucking stupid. well only 900 points to my 5k and I can just play online where the rulesets and other players are worth playing...

• 5 weeks later...

Got 5000 on round 28 in match #15... really boring. AI is incredibly slow, I think it's really calculating which would be the dumbest move possible. :think:

It's just about luck winning match 15. You either get your cards stolen by AI or stupid AI player has two cards with same color and it wants to play card number 0, moving his cards to next player who finishes the match by hitting the card on the deck. Pffffft.

Well guys I think I might have figured it out. When I finished the 15th match I was at 2506 in points. It unlocked hard mode and a few other perks. Well it gave me an option to either start a new game or just continue the one that I was playing. Since everyone has reported that when you start a new game your points reset. So I just continued my game and it put me back on the last match with my points still intact. After I won a few matches I am now about to break 3000 points. So it sounds like to me we can just keep grinding out the last match until we reach 5000 points. So I guess(and hope) that this solves our problem. I am goin to keep doing what I am doing and let ya'll know if this is the way to go.

Thanks for this tip, I now play a couple of games a night to get this trophy, not going to bother with the top 50 trophy.