Can someone help me with a question?

Talic007

So for uno i played it when it came out and stopped but now i am trying to get into it maybe get top 50 MAYBE* but i have two ps3 and my main account Talic007 had like 1500 points or so and i made a new account and i tryed to join it did not work so what i did next was read alittle about it they said the rank MIGHT* have something to do with it so i ranked up my other account tell it passed my main account! and i still could not join, so i tested something out i made a new account again and tryed to join each other even with the other new account that have passed my rank and they could join each other! but for some reason my main account cant join up with the new accounts i made,

also i have a buddy that is ranked 3000 in the world and he could join my new account no problem at all and i tryed to join and nope, what i dont get is it is the same host because it is in my house!

so can someone please tell me what i can do about this people say it has to do with the rank because they try to stop noob bashing in uno or others say host but to me that is all hogwash because i tryed everything that i could think of i was even thinking maybe the fat ps3 could not join the slims lol.:think:

• 2 months later...