XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS Vita Games > All PS Vita Games > U (Vita) > Unit 13

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty
1 - Very Easy 1 0.88%
2 2 1.75%
3 6 5.26%
4 14 12.28%
5 28 24.56%
6 31 27.19%
7 19 16.67%
8 7 6.14%
9 2 1.75%
10 - Very Hard 4 3.51%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-06-2012, 05:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Staff - Super Moderator   Guide Supplement Silver   Word of Mouth - Gold   Helping Hand   Bronzer Than Nothing   Member of the Month Winner   Jack of All Trades   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Default Platinum Difficulty Rating

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.62

Voting Guidelines
  1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Last edited by Vyrastas; 02-06-2014 at 10:04 PM.
ShadowAFC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:39 AM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Just got my Platinum. I'd say 7/8 if you dont share HVT's. If you share the HVT's its maybe a 3/4.

https://apps.facebook.com/darksoulsi...n=view&id=2697
osakamitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 06:53 AM   #3 (permalink)

Im still working on mine but I solo'ed all 36 missions and got 5 stars (albeit I had a lot of back tracking). Now I just have to boost my operatives. Overall I rated it a 5 since its middle of the road and dependent on skill
DaMann22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:31 AM   #4 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Voted 4.

Did everything solo, 5 starred every mission, no HVT sharing. Game isn't really hard and the scoring system is totally broken in that Gunner can basically brute force every single mission type except Covert thanks to rewards for shooting explosives and his high health and heavy machine gun use. No joke! Every stage that I failed to get 5 stars in with the "recommended operative" I managed to 5 star on the first completion with a lv. 10 Gunner.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:31 PM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   2,500 Posts   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Yeah Gunner is totalllly broken, makes 5 starring missions a joke. The fact you get 450 points for shooting out explosives is just insane. The MG is so OP it's redic. Just unlock the Ultimax for every character and start going to town.

I rated 6/10 because of the time it takes and the controls can really screw you. I played HVT9 for like an hour and a half cause I kept accidentally tapping the vault over obstacle button. Such a stupid mechanic, touch the screen to vault... Why put it so close to the analog stick!

78 Ultra Rare Platinum Trophies
PSN Trophy Leaders

Do not message me on PSN, I likely won't respond. If you have a question about a guide, trophy or game please PM me here.

My Gaming Channel
Current Channel Feature: Dark Souls Trophy Videos / Co-Op Runs / PvPing
QuantumMercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by osakamitsu View Post
just got my platinum. I'd say 7/8 if you dont share hvt's. If you share the hvt's its maybe a 3/4.
+1233455667
Old 03-14-2012, 04:05 AM   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to dpenguin

Gave it a 6 as well. I agree with the above stating that it's probably closer to a 3 or 4 if you can find someone to share the HVT missions with, but since that's not guaranteed I went against it.

And I third how OP the Gunner is. Really, unless it's a covert mission you're better off using him for everything if you're trying for 5 stars yourself on all missions (as opposed to sharing).

dpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:19 PM   #8 (permalink)

I gave it a 2. It is a Low 2 .

With Near the whole star ranking means nothing, you just have to finish the missions. Can even get 1 Stars.

looking to boost: Modnation Racers, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Command & Conquer 3, Singstar, Red Dead Redemption
craigdck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #9 (permalink)

I gave this a 1. I wasn't sure if I should give it a 1 or a 2 but I really only had to replay maybe a few levels to Platinum this. HVT were easy at least to me, I mainly used the Pointman (Zeus) for all HVT. I found the Shotgun with Slugs would just rip through enemies, and was extremely easy to do snap shots with from behind cover. (Thing seems to always hit people in the head) The infiltration missions were almost second nature, I found the paths and timing guard to be very easy. (Key to these try not to kill anyone, always 5 star'd) Other missions seemed to 5 star as long as you killed everything and completed the mission. The only thing I really had to grind for was leveling a character or two. And even that was easy, I found an infiltration mission that I could complete in 40 seconds or so and was getting +100,000 xp for.
MortalGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:47 PM   #10 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts   Gold Submission   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

with a help from a friend to get HVT mission, this is a 1
without a help this is a 4 or 5
White-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote