Problems with Underworld story DLC

Joffe21

I read about people complaining that the trophies\achievements in the dlc not unlocking properly but i can't even start the dlc. 2/3 times i tried it frooze my ps3 on the mission loadingscreen and the third time i couldn't see the map at all. So hopefully they patch the dlc soon so i can play it.

I have the same issue, tried 10 times but it freezes every time. tried reinstalling but the same.

I have the same issues. I found a link to report issues directly to publisher Koch Media

Koch Media contact form

For the german form please take a look here: Koch Media Kontaktformular

Don't know how much it really helps, but I filled out a form myself. Might be worth a try to get other users to send forms as well. The more forms they get the higher the chance of a quick fix.

Edited by Theophobos

I have the same issues. I found a link to report issues directly to publisher Koch Media

Koch Media contact form

For the german form please take a look here: Koch Media Kontaktformular

Don't know how much it really helps, but I filled out a form myself. Might be worth a try to get other users to send forms as well. The more forms they get the higher the chance of a quick fix.

Thanks Theophobos definitely gonna fill out the form and yeah lets all hope for a fix.:cool:

Here is what I did, and I had no trouble doing all the missions.

First, I downloaded Malakim.

Then Underworld and Weapons Spirit.

Started Sacred 3 for the first time.

Used Malakim.

Beat the Game and all mission nodes

Went back and did Underworld DLC.

It never froze on me. US copy here. I have no idea if this will help anyone, but posted it just in case.

Here is what I did, and I had no trouble doing all the missions.

First, I downloaded Malakim.

Then Underworld and Weapons Spirit.

Started Sacred 3 for the first time.

Used Malakim.

Beat the Game and all mission nodes

Went back and did Underworld DLC.

It never froze on me. US copy here. I have no idea if this will help anyone, but posted it just in case.

Thanks for the tip, ZombieLover. I did something similar, didn't work unfortunately. Deleted and reinstalled twice, reinstalling once first Malakhim then Underworld and once vice versa. To no avail.

I have the EU version (german edition though playing in english as I always do). Oh well, at least both Malakhim trophies popped without problems, so it's just waiting for a patch. Reminds me a lil' of Skyrim with the bounty trophy that was unachievable for all non english versions of the game... Good times baby!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aye it seems they fixed the problem. I have to admit that the fixing happened faster than I anticipated. Below's the link from the deepsilver forum. Didn't try myself as I'm helping a guy who doesn't have the dlc, but I'm sure to give it a shot soon enough...

Underworld crashes

Edited by Theophobos
typos